Model Casting F/W 2020.21

the closer stole the show at YSL, other than that a total snoozefest.

I can't be the only one wondering what the hell is happening to most of Avant's girls... am I?

I can't be the only one wondering what the hell is happening to most of Avant's girls... am I?

Alesia Kafelnikova didn't have Visa for NY if I'm not wrong and she also said that she's too short for Milan so all the clothes was too big for her. Since Kris G is also on the shortie side, I guess that's why she almost skipped Milan. Steinberg might be selective after busy last season, or this is just absence of any S/S campaigns (correct me if I'm wrong). And there are not any other big faces to follow, I guess some girls are doing B-list shows.

Backstage at Lanvin Palomija Imaan Hammam Alek Wek & Jourdan Dunn

Last edited:
Maggie, Anne Catherine Lacroix, Audrey, Ai, Alek,... and then Paloma and both Hadids. What was that?

Snoh Aalegra in the cast of Mugler got me really surprised! I love her, I just don't know how/why she happened to be there.

I actually really liked the Lanvin cast. The girls looked gorgeous with that 60's inspired hair and makeup too. :heart:

Some really exciting shows tomorrow, Chloe, Paco, Isabel, Off White...

I wonder what's going on with Grace Elizabeth. For a while, I thought she might have an exclusive in Paris, but now she has a showcard for PFW. And the last couple of weeks she seemed to be on holidays, not at another job.

I wonder what's going on with Grace Elizabeth. For a while, I thought she might have an exclusive in Paris, but now she has a showcard for PFW. And the last couple of weeks she seemed to be on holidays, not at another job.
She is having a well deserved break & prioritizing her personal life...I'm sure you will see her back on the Runway in the not to distant future (not more than 10 shows a season at this stage of her career though) ...:smile:

Excited for Isabel Marant - judging from their fittings video posted on their IG we're gonna have Adut, Anna Ewers, Amber Valetta, Gigi...

Gigi at Chloe was so random and nothing against but her sister would fits better to this collection and the rest of the cast

Yolanda Hadid at Off White ... weird but really pleased to see Daria back on the catwalk

Where is Anok ( exclusive) ? And I'm not sure but I think Adut been missing few of her booking due to her ankle ( She didn't made it to the finale at Lanvin , absent at Chloe and Off White but just made an apparation at Isabel Marant)

Imaan finally at Isabel Marant so nice

Isabel Marant perfectly curated again, like always the most impressive casting in Paris ...Also loved seeing a few Runway legends at Off-White ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->