Model Casting S/S 10

Watcha looking at Mr Marsh? New girls for your shows? :P

img5063sized.jpg

models.com

Surely some of the following have to be on hold for a CK exclusive, I would have expected these girls to pop up somewhere by now :unsure:

Alexa Yudina, Auguste Abeliunaite, Bailey Barger, Ginta Lapina, Gloria Loitz, Hannah Holman, Jessica Cline, Lys Inger, Tara Jean, Stasya, Wiktoria

Cross off Jessica Cline.. she was at Generra presentation

Maybe Auguste and Bailey will show up at Philiosophy due to their FW/09 campaigns :D I agree with Charlotte regarding the absence of Gloria, Tara, Stasya and Hannah until now, where are they? Crossed fingers for Calvin Klein or Marc Jacobs! Oh! and remember the news about McKenzi Hendricks having a good chance at Calvin Klein? Pulse Management said that "Calvin is so dying to meet her" :D

Oh no! Sorry to Dree fans, but I hope she stays at select shows, I don't think she is really the CK exclusive type anyway, she is sort of past that.. (I hope at least..)

Dree might show up at Alexander Wang because she was his date at a certain event :lol: She also already appeared at Calvin Klein Resort 2010 so she has a really good chance :D
Is it possible that Gwen Loos will show up at NY? I mean, she did well in Paris last season and she was the only newcomer who booked Chanel, Lacroix and Valentino couture. Gwen doesn't have a showcard but she looks perfect Calvin Klein :D

Yeah, I'm interested in the Loos girls too and other girls who don't have showcards who have stayed in my mind with their specialness (and I have no info at all on whether it is even possible with visas etc are Nataliia Shybanova, Luisa Bianchin, Ursula, Chloe G

I have to say that CK has got much of convincing to do for me castingwise. Last season was a disaster. There were too many (boring) exclusives...and I only think Lyndsey Scott was memorable, eventhough her title was later on changed into semi-exclusive. No Toni and no Anna S at the show....a very confusing cast. Jac opening and closing was interesting, though.

I'm surprised Alisa Matvychuk and Taylor Kraemer haven't booked more, I wonder if they were kind of flushed out by other new faces albeit the NY Resort shows they walked haven't happenned yet. I'd like Taylor to book more but I'm not as concerned about Alisa.

I'm excited for Alexander Wang tonight, I'd love to see Emily Didonato walk for him.

i'd be shocked if Auguste doesn't show up on Thursday. she and Mirte Maas seem like the safest bets atm.

other girls i could see at Calvin: Ylonka, Sofie Oosterwaal, Meg McCabe...

but it's still early, lots of girls are MIA. i think for instance Stasya is more likely to show up at Proenza or Anna Sui or something. and someone might've secured a Prada deal and won't walk at all in NY.

I'm very curious about the CK exclusives aswell... wanna see Mckenzie Hendricks!
Plus: the suspection about Glorias, Hannahs and Stasyas absence until now is killing me. I mean, they are all three bound to get something big. But what?

I've had a busy Summer, so Gloria, Hannah and Stasya who? :ninja:

^ :P Gloria Loitz @ One, Hannah Holman @ Elite and Stasya Izyumova @ Supreme

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->