Model Casting S/S 17

Errrr that LV cast.....

Probably the dullest he's ever had. Sooo basic, and already dropping some of his favs like Fernanda, Luisana, etc. Miu Miu will definitely not be any better tho, #ashleypleasecomeback :lol:

I see Ghesquiere has found his new token asian with brightly colored hair to replace Fernanda.

no mica at miu miu ...... so i guess katie grand was casting it again?

Miu Miu was not as horrible as last season but I still wish the change had never happen. It just does not feel like Miu Miu anymore. I don't want to be a Miu Miu Girl when Gigi Hadid is one.

Still can't believe Alix Angjeli didn't make it literally anywhere, not even a Worldwide Exclusive in, say, LV... :(

I think the miu miu cast was less awful than last season and models like Faretta, Barbora, Mayowa and Vittoria really fit the show but Katie Grand really screw it up making Sonia Ben Ammar walk #brinkbackAshley

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been paying that much attention to models lately, but I am curious.. who did the most shows this season?

Nepo gang in full force at Chanel pre-fall yesterday: "models" Lottie Moss, Sistine Stallone, Sofia Richie, Georgia May Jaegger, Ella Richards, Levi Dylan, Selah Marley as well as actors Ellie Bamber, Lily Taieb (daughter of French actress), Lily-Rose Depp and her boyfriend Ash Stymest, all walked the show....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nepo gang in full force at Chanel pre-fall yesterday: "models" Lottie Moss, Sistine Stallone, Sofia Richie, Georgia May Jaegger, Ella Richards, Levi Dylan, Selah Marley as well as actors Ellie Bamber, Lily Taieb (daughter of French actress), Lily-Rose Depp and her boyfriend Ash Stymest, all walked the show....

:ninja:
you can leave it to Karl to do something like this.

It has always been a tradition of Chanel. If there's one brand where Nepotism doesn't annoyed it's Chanel.
I mean, Betty Catroux and a lot of "Filles bien-nées" used to walked for Mademoiselle Chanel.

Victoire De Castellane, Mathilde Favier and Camille Miceli used to work there in the 80's. Ines De La Fressange also is a pure product of Nepotism...

Funny that they did not booked Kendall and the Hadid.

I don't mind Lily walking because she's gorgeous and the clothes look good on her. If she was tall, she'd be a perfect fashion model.

Sofia Richie, Sistine Stallone and Selah Marley need to know their place, though.

Not to bump an old thread or anything but will there be a thread for F/W 17 where we can discuss men's week and all the other shows (pre-fall/couture) and eventually woman's fashion week? :flower:

Natasha is going to be in the Dsquared² show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"