Model Casting S/S 17

^Really?

At least he finally that discovered that WOC can wear his clothes too. Don't even care if it was a purely PR move (probably was). Nice to Alek, always.

It must have been really hard on him to compromise his aesthetic by including WOC. What a hero he is.

Nice to see Kinga, Aymeline and Cat there :heart:

Lily Aldridge at Miu Miu...

^Are you kidding? So that means we gonna get another nightmare... :wacko:
By the way, it was great to see Aymeline and Alek at Balenciaga, and Marine at Cèline :heart:

She didn't say, but on snapchat she had a photo of a Givenchy bag with the caption "little problem..... won't be there #life" i highly doubt that Ricardo didn't want her to walk, but who knows.

She didn't say, but on snapchat she had a photo of a Givenchy bag with the caption "little problem..... won't be there #life" i highly doubt that Ricardo didn't want her to walk, but who knows.

Thanks! And absolutely, there's no way tisci would drop her now. It's probably something else.

Kendall at Givenchy.

wish the hair was different though

Same hair and makeup from the last couture show? Ok...

I actually really enjoyed the cast at Balenciaga. Especially the asian girls with the short hair; very Josie Packard a la Twin Peaks haha

Rianne, Lineisy, Issa, Maria Carla, Lea T, Leila at Givenchy.

I feel like I saw Camille/a girl that had her facial structure like 3 times :huh:

givenchy was a bit ... lacking in star power

kendall must cost so much of the budget :(

What I love about the Givenchy cast is that it's serves diversity, always. They also have a lot of new faces (which I love) and all the hottest girls from the season.

Also, Rianne was there. What a dream. :wub:

^ 8 MOC in 54 looks is hardly something to be proud of, especially since Riccardo likes to see himself the paladin of the diversity.

I said that in general. Not necessarily this season. ^
And diversity of looks doesn't apply to skin tones/race only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->