Model Casting S/S 10

It was very New York.. unfortunately I'm expecting a lot of the same for the big shows. Its usually how it is.. very established girls with 2 slots for newbies (in this case Ginta, Gracie)

Looking forward to DKNY, Herve Ledger for today

And Marc Jacobs, Rodarte, Narciso, Proenza, Calvin

Alexander Wang had the best open/close combination so far.

What do you all think of the new girls Mr. Marsh is favoring this season? Which one do you think will keep their wings in Europe?

Anastasia Kuznetsova
Debora Muller
Hind Sahli
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Julija steponaviciute
Kelsey van Mook
Lisanne de Jong
Marike le Roux
Nicola Haffmans
Patricia van der Vliet
Sharon Kavjian
Vanessa Hegelmaier

They're a lot more mature than past girls, I like them a lot. The only ones I'm not that interested in are Debora and Anastasia.

Another girl we haven't seen in NY is Johanna Kneppers-Corbal, I think she could be a CK exclsuive.

oh yeah I forgot about her. Its definitely a possibility. We are also forgetting possible Proenza exclusives? Who else does exclusives in NY? Rad Hourini.. I don't really think any good agency is going to keep their A-list girls on option for that though.

What happened to HL casting? They had all the big names last season and I barely recognize anybody this time around.
11akf0y.jpg

bryanboy twitter via Nils

Well we could always bring the idea of cost into play.. but who knows for sure. Russell Marsh is keeping his group of girls (Herve Ledger and BCBG are almost identical in terms of casting, plus and minus a few girls), we'll see if he keeps it up.

I have to say, although there aren't many big names, I think that cast will fit the clothes better.

:shock: god none of my favourites will be at HL except for hind^_^Id wish the shows would be a better balance between the established and the new crop of girls.

What do you all think of the new girls Mr. Marsh is favoring this season? Which one do you think will keep their wings in Europe?

Anastasia Kuznetsova
Debora Muller
Hind Sahli
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Julija steponaviciute
Kelsey van Mook
Lisanne de Jong
Marike le Roux
Nicola Haffmans
Patricia van der Vliet
Sharon Kavjian
Vanessa Hegelmaier
I only like Hind, Jacquelyn, Julija, Patricia and Sharon.

I think Sharon's the one I'm watching. She hasn't booked any good shows (until now) and I could see her blowing up, she's stunning.

But either way he'll forget them all by next season.

I only like Hind, Jacquelyn, Julija, Patricia and Sharon.

I think Sharon's the one I'm watching. She hasn't booked any good shows (until now) and I could see her blowing up, she's stunning.

But either way he'll forget them all by next season.

So True. :shock:

That's the annoying thing about him for me, the girls I hate stay while the ones I like disappear.

Yes he will forget them by next season, their best hope is he wont' forget them before Europe

^^agree Charlotte and Bianca
Sharon stood out of the showcards for me, and Hind and Patricia def stand out on runway just beautiful!!but theres usually at least one survivor from each season!! Constance, Anya still going strong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the new Russell favorites, I like Jacquelyn, Patricia, Hind & Julija :D

I'm glad to see Anabela and Nimue are still i the picture for Russell but the Herve Leger casting had me at a loss for words and it wasn't good. I feel like alot of girls that I want to be exclusives in Europe are not going to be and alot of girls can't be on hold for shows as much as they used to because their agencies don't want to see them get cut from shows, which means less money and prestige. Just my opinion, I'll go away now :lol:

casting wise,NYFW is looking crappy so far. too many bland new faces and not enough runway time for the top girls.

Anastasia Kuznetsova
Debora Muller
Hind Sahli
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Julija steponaviciute
Kelsey van Mook
Lisanne de Jong
Marike le Roux
Nicola Haffmans
Patricia van der Vliet
Sharon Kavjian
Vanessa Hegelmaier
They're all nice, good looking girls but they don't have that top potential. Things change all the time. I believe Mirte Maas will be one of the few top newcomers all round, but that doesn't mean the opener of next season's Alexander Wang will do the same. You know? So many expectations circulating around tfs.... It's a weird season with SO many pedestrian (albeit beautiful) new girls. It seems shows in general have become less significant in a model's career so I'm not really watching. :stuart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->