Model Casting S/S 17

I missed Arizona on the runway, surprisingly. glad to see her back this season.

Exclusive at Prada, opening Chanel... Arizona is back!! :heart:

So curious who are the models in Robot suit??
They are Chanel openers.

As long as they're unknown Arizona will be seen as the first face. Who knows, they might be D-list runways fillers that agreed to walk to show anonymously.

So curious who are the models in Robot suit??
They are Chanel openers.

I think Arizona is the opener. The robots are just here for the theme, just like when Baptiste was first on the runway with a suitcase last year for Chanel Airlines...

Also blessed be this day when no Hadid/Jenner walked the Chanel runway !

They are Cristina Herrmann and Amanda Sanchez

ig : amandasanchez

Chanel was very diverse compared to a lot of shows.

Julia Merkelbach is in Paris, pretty sure she will be LV exclusive again.

Vanessa Seward's cast was wonderful.

Omg i know, wonder who casted it/styled it, Lineisy opening and Arizona closing. Ellery was really good too with the hot girls there, Selena, Lorena, Lineisy, Julia, Odette, Marine D, etc, lovely seeing new shows upgrading their castings.

Omg i know, wonder who casted it/styled it, Lineisy opening and Arizona closing. Ellery was really good too with the hot girls there, Selena, Lorena, Lineisy, Julia, Odette, Marine D, etc, lovely seeing new shows upgrading their castings.

Vanessa was casted by DVZ :flower:

I was expecting Mariana Zaragoza at Chanel. Probably LV and Miu Miu are the other shows she'll doo.

Redemption had a great cast.

Much better than Vanessa Seward...

I was expecting Mariana Zaragoza at Chanel. Probably LV and Miu Miu are the other shows she'll doo.

She says she's done with PFW on her instagram. Don't necessarily get the hype but I guess she's the next big thing with the Proenza and Prada exclusives.

Arizona at Chanel was a nice surprise, she really is coming back hard! I like seeing the industry support a comeback. I can see her booking some big campaigns and covers soon.

I've heard Mariana will be at Miu Miu
And talking about new mexican models and Miu Miu, there's one new model called Lucia Villa who will walk Miu Miu as exclusive

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->