• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Model's Names

Jpalmer

Reaction score
sort of a weird question I know

But do you guys think any names don't particularly suit the model?

Like I don't think dewi suits dewi driegen at all - its a cute name, but she's gorgeous not just cute :blush:

what about you guys

Attachments

• 100064909.jpg
    100064909.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 26
I don't think
Ives Kolling's name suits her

or Daria W.'s name :blink: > I never liked the name daria, she's too pretty to be a daria

Attachments

• daria_balenciaga11.jpg
    daria_balenciaga11.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 16
i think dewi is such a cute name for her...but i would agree about daria and for some reason mariacarla doesn't work for me either...

yea maria carla doesn't seem to suit her - doesn't do her justice

I don't particularly think that natasha v's name suits her. I dunno why

I think Ai Tominaga has the perfect name..and Dewi suits her very well :heart:

i think Tiiu has the cuttest face 'n' name ^^
and so does Elise.... :heart:

i think their names are just fine :P

personally id be quite offended if someone told me my name didnt suit who i was :lol:

Originally posted by PradaP@Dec 6th, 2003 - 7:12 pm

personally id be quite offended if someone told me my name didnt suit who i was :lol:
same here :ermm:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Dec 6th, 2003 - 10:15 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Dec 6th, 2003 - 10:15 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PradaP@Dec 6th, 2003 - 7:12 pm

same here :ermm: [/b][/quote]
yup id be upset

Originally posted by StellaStarr+Dec 7th, 2003 - 7:22 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(StellaStarr @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 7:22 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Dec 6th, 2003 - 10:15 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-PradaP
@Dec 6th, 2003 - 7:12 pm
i think their names are just fine  :P

personally id be quite offended if someone told me my name didnt suit who i was  :lol:

yup id be upset [/b][/quote]
with you guys :P

i have no stereotypes what a 'Natasha" or a 'Maria-Carla' should look like :ninja:

Originally posted by Lena+Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:04 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:04 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by StellaStarr@Dec 7th, 2003 - 7:22 am
Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Dec 6th, 2003 - 10:15 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-PradaP
@Dec 6th, 2003 - 7:12 pm
i think their names are just fine  :P

personally id be quite offended if someone told me my name didnt suit who i was  :lol:

yup id be upset
with you guys :P

i have no stereotypes what a 'Natasha" or a 'Maria-Carla' should look like :ninja: [/b][/quote]
Me neither!! :shock:

I find the name Delphine really, really pretty. I know this is off topic, but I just thought I would mention it :lol:

Lily, Rain, Zipporah and Una are pretty names. I also think that my favourite model, Ciara Nugent, suits her name, which is both unusual and sweet. :flower:

Attachments

• CiaraNugent.jpg
    CiaraNugent.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 14
Originally posted by estevairevana@Dec 11th, 2003 - 4:56 pm
Exquiste topic! Very few, save Bundchen have the name to match the face!
I agree that gisele's name suits her - when you see her she just looks like a gisele, lol , I don't know why

on another note I really like the name caitriona, I think it suits caitriona

i love liya's name, and her last name too (kebede, of course)... i also love her too, obviously, but i like her name a lot

I think everyone's name suits them because you know them as that.
Can you imagine Gemma, Daria or Liya being called anything else? Their name is their name. And I think they all suit them. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->