America's Next Top Models Cycle 1-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on all the girls from this show who are working at agencies it does appear to be a good platform to launch a modeling career. They aren't superstars but a lot of the girls are getting catalog jobs and photo spreads.

Becoming a top model is all about luck plain and simple. There is no formula other than the girl be tall and thin. She doesn't even have to be that attractive anymore. A top editor, designer or photographer has to pluck a girl from obscurity and "make" her. Being a top model has nothing to do with who works hardest or wants it more. The right "look" is whatever the powers that be decide at that time. If you have the right look that the people who matter like at the right time, you can become a star.

The girls on the show who bear a resemblance to an existing top model probably have the least chance of major success. I'm assuming no one wants a poor man's version of an existing top model. I remember one girl who looked like Carmen Kass went nowhere. The Gemma Ward lookalike someone posted pics of a few pages ago has no chance. Gemma isn't even en vogue anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
is the situation with top models really that bad?
i mean, the only thing that i thought would be eternal for a top model is an attractive appearance :D
i think one more thing that stops them from being successfull is their "i've been chosen from a million girls for antm!", like they seem to be too confident, and actually, there's really not that much to be confident about...

oh my, that ugly girl is NOT a gemma ward look-alike, she's not even close to her, absolutely! [lol i love gemma so much that i have to protect her from comparisons like that :smile: ]

As ax80 so kindly pointed out, it against the rules to openly discuss weight outside of the appropriate threads. Any comments will be deleted. Please respect this :flower:

Danielle looks great.
McKey looks like a drag queen with that hair.

Keenyah.

107086_800_89116b.jpg

http://www.dripbook.com/DianaManzanares/book/beauty/

I just realize who she kind of looks like, Keyshia Cole.

Photos of Anna (C2). All ANTM identifies them as tests.

Source: All ANTM
Anna_08.jpg
Anna_09.jpg

Gina Choe (C6) is signed with Ford Miami in their Lifestyle Division.

Source: Ford Models
Gina_01.jpg

As reported before, Bre is signed with Ford New York. Here are her polaroids and another photo from her portfolio.

Source: Ford Models
Bre_08.jpg

Bre_09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Promo shot for the upcoming season. I CAN'T WAIT.
antm11.jpg

ontd_fashionfags

loved Bre, but man this girl is not a model. maybe some commercial, but..:doh:
and Whitney looks like she's reaching for gold there...:lol:
Leslie's gorgeous but those photos don't do her justice, IMO. Some are nice, but the cover and photo following are just bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->