Models Who Aren't That Tall

sasha's height has been discussed a million times, she's 5'6-5'7
and siri is 5'10 [maybe even taller, at least in this particular picture, since diana is 5'11 and siri looks taller even behind her]

Irina Kulikova vs. Anna Selezneva :innocent:

daylife.com

Attachments

• 610x.jpg
    610x.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 10
yeah saw both of them in real, irina must turn around "karlie-tall" and anna is actually about 174/175cm... (I'd say... :smile: )

^:lol: Karlie-tall.

Yes. What is it with those three? (Karlie, Irina, Frida. We're going to have to start calling them the KIF giants! :rofl: :wink:) They make everyone else look short. Anna S isn't even really short, rather standard model height, I'd say.

:D haha! KIF! We should make that into a tfs expression to refer to very tall models. It's more practical then saying "about as tall as karlie" :rofl:

What is model standard? I'm sure she's just a centimeter or two taller than me. ^_^

^...what word? :smile:

Btw she looks taller than Frida here but I think it might just be the angles!

umm. a word.. :shifty:
Ill karma you with the word :rofl:

It must suck to be that tall. Being tall is nice and all but there hits a point where it must suck :\

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! :wink:

I kind of feel sorry for the short ones in the industry. It's obvious that they've got talent and the looks, since they've made it so far, but it's impossible for them not to be compared with taller folk :(

I know!
Have you been watching antm this cycle?
They are ALWAYS talking about how short they are its getting irritating.
They say stuff like "come on little Sundai" :rolleyes:

But a lot of them this cycle actually have great looks.

Anyway, yeah, its like an instant defeat being on the shorter side in the industry but the short girls usually have the best looks cause its specifically got them where they are :smile:
example: Sasha P, Kate Moss, Edita V, etc

umm. a word.. :shifty:
Ill karma you with the word :rofl:

It must suck to be that tall. Being tall is nice and all but there hits a point where it must suck :\

Yes It does. I have a friend (well actually my mom's friend but anyway.) that is like over 180cm. She's thin, and just seems huge. She's quit girly, so she does wear heels and stuff so it makes her even taller. She's in her 40s, and is a lawyer. I bet you anything that she would have wanted to be smaller.

Imo, these girls are lucky because it's actually a quality in their job, so it won't be a big complex for them. they are mostly praised for it. And they are lucky to be pretty enough to become a model, because otherwise I think they'd be in the same position as my friend...

being tall and being a woman and being a lawyer = the best combination EVER. :lol:
People must be terrified of her.

Well, its not like pretty, tall girls all want to model... ahaha.
some of them think its stupid and just want to go to school.

But as far as modeling goes 6'0" is where you end up getting the "oh your too tall" excuse for some work. But it rarely happens. Its the same for being out of the 5'9"-5'11" loop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->