Models Who Aren't That Tall

I would say Natasha was 5'8, i've always thought that. The russian quartet Sasha, Snejana, Natasha and Vlada seem to go up by an inch in height. Sasha 5'6, Snej 5'7, Natasha 5'8, Vlada 5'9

I think it's more along the lines of Sasha 5'7 (because she seems to be an inch max shorter than Snejana), Snej 5'8 (because she seems to be the same height as Ikeliene or Maryna), Natasha 5'9-5'9.5 (same height as Isabeli) and Vlada 5'9.5-5'10.

of course not! she is wearing the same heels as irina
How can you tell? I can't see the heel, and to me, it doesn't look like she's walking with heels. Not that it really matters, it would just explain why she looks so tiiiiny in that picture.

she is wearing heels of the show. not that she is dressed by herself.
i followed the show and every model wear the same heels

its would be funny if we are all saying..they're not that tall..blah blah blah..then one day we see them and they are actually HUGE!! :P :lol:

I think it's more along the lines of Sasha 5'7 (because she seems to be an inch max shorter than Snejana), Snej 5'8 (because she seems to be the same height as Ikeliene or Maryna), Natasha 5'9-5'9.5 (same height as Isabeli) and Vlada 5'9.5-5'10.

There is no way that Maryna is shorter than Natasha and she is defo taller than Snej. Maryna has been stated as 5'9 and 5'11. I think the 5'11 is because she has very long legs, much like Vlada, which gives the impression that they're taller. I really don't think Natasha is all that close to the 5'10 that she is stated as being.

Other short models: Anna S, Ranya, Edita, Anna J....can't think of many more

Well, of course - there are some girls out there who defenitely aren't as tall as their agency lists them. But still: these are exceptions. I really doubt that Vlada, Natasha or Maryna are much shorter in real life than their card says.

Yeah sometimes I read in this thread can't believe people think Maryna, natasha and vlada are on the short side :doh:

:lol:

:lol: That picture of Irina and Natasha. Eek. Looking at it doesn't make Natasha seem short, because she's still pretty tall. It just makes Irina seem freakishly tall. :ninja:

Speaking of seeming to look freakishly tall, I couldn't help but laugh at this one watching Project Runway last night. I mean Heidi's got over a foot on Christina Aguilera.

Christina%2BAguilera%2BPR.jpg

source: zap2it.com

:shock: Really? :shock:

That makes me feel good :wink: Haha

This tall-short model thing is kind of frustrating, reminds me of "Gigantor" and the little plastic people in Night at the Museum :lol:

yeah and it doesn't help that Heidi always wear like 7 inch heels (well not really, but she's definitely wearing some killer shoes on that runway) so it makes the difference look even bigger. Not that Aguilera wasn't wearing heels herself, but hers wasn't as tall as Heidi's

I would say Natasha was 5'8, i've always thought that. The russian quartet Sasha, Snejana, Natasha and Vlada seem to go up by an inch in height. Sasha 5'6, Snej 5'7, Natasha 5'8, Vlada 5'9

Oh you are asking for trouble putting Snejana in that group calling her Russian :lol: I know of some Ukrainians who get violent when they are called Russian haha.

Just going through the old posts in this thread I can't believe people thought Isabeli was so little! Unless she grew from when this thread started, I've always thought she was tall! Well not tall tall like Irina, but at least 5'9.

And I never would have thought Anna J. was small, but now that it was mentioned here, I have noticed she is about the same height as Sasha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->