Models Who Aren't That Tall

you're so sweet francy :heart:

foreverandnone, well i don't know i usually don't like shorter models from the moment i find out their height. the only ones i like are sasha, anna j and maybe a couple of others.
i like giants in general :flower:

:rolleyes:

Okayyy then.

I doubt anna j is all that short bb

And I meant, no need to insult us shorter models...not the entire short population of the world.

Vlada appears to be shorter to me. Am I the only one who thinks this? I love her to death anyway though.

Also, very random, how tall is Anna Illnytska?

I do too! I thought she was like 5'10-11 and one day I came across a pic of her and another small model walking together and they were about the same height. I think she was next to Daul. I could be wrong.

Here's a good lineup shot :lol: I think it's been posted before.

2i1mges.jpg

modelinia.com

Seeing as Iris is a definitely 6'-6'1"-ish, the others seem a good 5'9"-ish? Of course we don't see the shoes they are wearing, but I know they're all in heels.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, iris said herself that she's 185=6'1 ^_^

anna j is 5'9 definitely, which is a bit short for me too actually :rolleyes:

foreverandnone i didn't know you are a model :o

maria carla walks really welll...the best in fact....so does this mean shorter models have better walk..............? nah! i just saw sasha p walk!

wtf, i always thought maryna was 5'11 and i even said so in this thread,
but freja is 5'10 and maryna seems shorter :cry:

Seem like Maryna is a half inch taller than the another Marina who is approximately 5'7 1/2

00320m.jpg

style.com

^ Oh Ive always thought Marina was shorter than that. I love this picture btw, they look so beautiful together.

wtf!
maybe it's a bad angle? i still want to believe that maryna is at least 5'10 :cry:

wait, aren't you the biggest supporter of short models? :rofl:

^ lol. i think she's being sarcastic.
most of the models I like are in here as shorties lol. all in all, i've decided their height really doesn't matter. That's not what makes them special, and I'm actually glad!
They've got a lot more going on, they don't need to be giants to get noticed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->