Models Who Aren't That Tall

lol look what i found... some proofs about agencies cheating in the height :lol:

t9xhf4.jpg

bellazon

ct05y.jpg

bellazon
sorry is not a gurl. :ninja:

^^Not too surprising. I've also seen quite a few inconsistencies regarding height at different agencies, just a few cm's usually. Doesn't really matter at all.
I think listing a male model below 6' is very rare (probably unheard of in international markets) .. even if they are 5'11 :wink: A few guys who are clearly under 6' are listed as 6'1... it just sounds better.

:rolleyes:

Oh dear. Not every short model they pick has the ability to grow after they are 16. It's possible but what's the chances every one has been able to spurt up a few inches.

yes it's her thanks! anyway my point was not to find her name, but to say she looks a shortie :wub:

It can happen though, he's only 18 :wink:

if you say so, but still the first one was his first showcard( 6'0 1/2). the last one is the recent ( 5'11 ) (correct me if i wrong). so judge for yourself.

1z9o1y.jpg

MH

what about lasse? he looks petite too :flower:

is that kasia on the left? she looks taller than karlie!!!! im thinking that's impossible...

Cameron Russell (in yellow swimsuit) is noticeably shorter than Isabeli who is 1.75. so she should be 1.70

a lovely shortie then

2aep3kj.jpg

11m3q8o.jpg

juliapetit

Just as it is impossible to judge someone's height by a pic :rolleyes: Angles can always be tricky.
that's why i wasn't judging :P i do agree angles have a lot to do with it...but it's just funny, sometimes she looks like a giant(ess?) and others not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Fahx

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->