Models Who Aren't That Tall

hmm i think the majority of sources say kate moss is 5'7 actually...
:smile:

DSCF2784.sized.jpg

models. com
Sasha is what, 5'5" like Kate Moss right? and Iris is over 6 feet...

^ Men are usually over 6ft so if Iris is as tall as the boy infront of her with heels on, I don't think she'll be over 6ft. Unless that boy is just "short" for a male model.

Although I do think Sasha is around or a bit taller than Kate.

^^ omg I love that picture :lol: Even is Iris is, hypothetically, 6'2"-ish then Sasha should be around 5'5"-5'6"-ish.

To add, the making of the Longchamp SS09 campaign video clearly shows Sasha and Kate to be around the same height in heels.

Anymore short male models? I didnt know agencies would cheat for male models also but after looking thru this thread a bit, i was proven wrong lol

shes not 5'5'. im with a agency, no one accepts lower than 5'7. if that. and i have friends at storm who have met her, met the scouts etc and work with them, and she is 5'6/5'7 and 5'6 at the shortest which i doubt...so i dont know where you for 5'5 from. thats just giving false hope to people.

To add, the making of the Longchamp SS09 campaign video clearly shows Sasha and Kate to be around the same height in heels.
about that, i think it showed that sasha is like an inch taller than kate :lol:

Anymore short male models? I didnt know agencies would cheat for male models also but after looking thru this thread a bit, i was proven wrong lol

I always suspected it because in some shows, some of the guys are shorter than the girls. Granted the girls are wearing high heels, but some of them tower over the boys much more than by a few inches.

I think Lasse Pedersen is significantly shorter than other male models.

Mona Johanesson ,Anouck Lepere,and Devon Aoki are all 5'5".shorter than Kate Moss,as Devon has said.

look at this

lilysashapoly.jpg

scanned by diorette

i think it shows that poly and sasha are around the same height and lily would be an inch or two taller if she was standing straight

Theodora ? Richards is 5 5' , Lydia hearst told the sunday times she was 5 5' , Devon Aoki said in an interview she was 5 5' , Audrey Marnay is 5 6'

theodora richards and lydia hears are definitely below 5'7. most of lydia heart's press shots are retouched, and taken at an angle so that her legs look longer.

i think its just becoz of a strange angle
look at this.
*please don't quote pictures*
fashionmag.com

i dun think sasha is that short. i mean.. wt?! 5'5?!

Wow, Sasha looks so old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Devon Aoki (as stated up earlier which me being lazy did not read till after I posted this) is listed as 5'5" at One which leads me to believe she is shorter

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->