Models Who Aren't That Tall

not hard for the pic up there from the photoshoot to be photoshopped ^

it's not photoshopped, trust me, it would be visible like in another shot from that same ed where they reduced lily to be the same height as sasha and poly :lol: i'd say vogue paris is very bad at photoshopping in general

^ Or that. But with 165 cm she can't do modeling nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jezebel has an article about Lara Stone, and says that she is 5'7... they have to be way, way off right? She has never looked anything but the 5'10 she claims to be, imo.

i am 1.65..... she was wearing her usual super high heels but still she was little taller than me, from what i remember. so without heels i bet she is as short as me :lol:

Chanel is another one that if you delete her the heels, without them she is 1.70 - 1.72 :innocent:

Also, this comment makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!! Who knows, maybe my 5'7/ 170 cm stature doesn't mean the end of the world in terms of a modeling career, especially if I can eat right and squeeze in another inch/inch and half half of height! :smile:

Okay, last comment, haha.

I saw this over on Celebheights... how accurate do you think it is?

Alessandra Ambrosio: 5'8 (according to VS: 5'10)
Miranda Kerr: 5'7 1/2 (according to VS: 5'9)
Tyra Banks: 5'10 (According to her: 5'9)
Adriana Lima: 5'9 1/2 (According to VS: 5'10)
Gisele Bundchen: 5'9-5'9 1/2 (According to VS: 5'10)
Selita Ebanks: 5'5-5'6 (according to VS: 5'7-5'8)
Izabel Goulart: 5'8 1/2 (according to VS: 5'10)
Marissa Miller: 5'5-5'6 (According to VS: 5'8)
Karolina Kurkovia: 5'11-6'0 (According to VS: 5'10-5'11)
Ana Beatriz Barros: 5'10-5'11 (According to VS: 5'10)
Heidi Klum: 5'7-5'8 (According to VS: 5'9

I think it's doing a bit of a disservice to Alessandra, and I think Marisa is taller than 5'6 and Heidi taller than 5'8. And Selita can't be that short, can she?

Ginta Lapia is a shortie but it looks amazing on her, if she was taller her whole appearance and look wouldn't be the same.

Okay, last comment, haha.

I saw this over on Celebheights... how accurate do you think it is?

I think it's doing a bit of a disservice to Alessandra, and I think Marisa is taller than 5'6 and Heidi taller than 5'8. And Selita can't be that short, can she?

haha, I'm like you, it always make me happy to know that I'm taller then them. :P
I think those heights are possible, maybe not for all of them. It's funny how tyra is supposably taller then what they say. What I'd like to know is about their measurements (but this isn't the thread) how accurate are those because they all have the same (almost all...) and have nothing alike.

I remember once on Tyra's show she and some other top models (real ones, not hers, haha) were talking about how there are so many lies in the fashion industry... the first thing Heidi said was that models lie about their height all the time, and Tyra said models lie about their measurements all the time. I laughed because I'm pretty sure they both basically outed themselves in terms of what they've been fabricating, haha.

haha, I don't understand why they do. They get jobs with the measurements and heights they have, and it would just be easier for the designers when they prepare their shows, because they do use those for a base no? :smile:
(outed themselves?)

Ginta Lapia is a shortie but it looks amazing on her, if she was taller her whole appearance and look wouldn't be the same.
She is? :huh: Because to me she never appears short or at least, it doesn't strike me when comparing her to others (on runway or backstage shots). Maybe she's not 178 -like Women is stating- but I'm pretty sure she's at least 175.

I'm so with you on this, would not be the same, shorter is part of her appeal, :magic:
Her proportions are very good nonetheless, she's just a mini :heart:

Nijuyanah
, not that short, she's obviously taller than 170 yet among all the towers, she looks mini, just the same as Sasha and Viktoriya :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
00560m.jpg
 :innocent:
source style.com

I'm so with you on this, would not be the same, shorter is part of her appeal, :magic:
Her proportions are very good nonetheless, she's just a mini :heart:
Yes, I was always wondering how is it possible that she's 178 like Women claims. But it totally doesn't metter for me, like you said, it even suits her. I can't imagine some girls taller, like Viktoriya - her not that big height complements with her look just perfectely :heart::wub:

If I had to give my VS height guesses, I'd say...

Marisa Miller- 5'7
Selita Ebanks- 5'7.5/5'8
Miranda Kerr- 5'7.5
Heidi Klum- 5'8
Alessandra Ambrosio- 5'9/5'9.5
Adriana Lima- 5'10
Tyra Banks- 5'10/5'10.5
Gisele- 5'10.5/5'11
Karolina Kurkova- 6'

I agree with Marissa`s case, she can`t be taller than 5,7, she looks so tiny. At ANTM she said she`s 5,8..so when you minus the basic industry lie you got 5,7.

It`s funny how 5,9 (isn`t it about 175 cm) is called shortish here, here where I live that`s tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->