Models Who Aren't That Tall

Is it true Natalia Vodianova is 5'7?! I never would have guessed, im usually too busy staring at her gorgeous face :lol:

Also i think Chanel Iman and Stam are 5'8.5. Stam often looks shorter than other models who are also listed as 5'10, and i have never seen Chanel wear anything other than humongous heels

Well I know pretty much that Sasha P is 5'7". But I don't know about the others. I didn't really answer your question.. sorry.

Isabeli? I wouldnt believe 5'9 with this photo :innocent:

6c48d0d6.jpg

lol goodness, there's waaaay too many 'supposedly's in this thread
i'm findin it just a wee bit confusing now haha

Natasha Poly is shorter than her height data,I think. Esp on Pucci's ending. While, photographers always capture the best angle of her, make her legs look superb.

Diane Kruger used to be listed at 5'8/5'9 right? Because here she is with the very 5'6 Zoe Saldana, and even though you can't see the shoes... something tells me this height difference is pretty spot on. :innocent:

ETA: Apparently Zoe is 5'7? Makes more sense, she has legs for days.

calvinklein.jpg
style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This girl in the denim is about a head shorter, anyone know who she is? It was taken from Ksubi show at RAFW :flower:

Ksubi_8.jpg

isaaclikes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyoni Kang anyone? The model to the far left (Shu Pei) is 5'9 so she must be quite small. That probably explains why her legs are kind of short knee to floor

786113456df8.jpg
kroellbksrf104709slides.jpg

This girl in the denim is about a head shorter, anyone know who she is? It was taken from Ksubi show at RAFW :flower:

isaaclikes
:doh: Oh, I can't believe I didn't recognise her, It's Zippora.. I didn't realise she was at this show :blink: Thanks wednesday :flower:

^IMG has Sasha at 5'8.5 but she has said herself somewhere that she's 5'7 :blink:

Of course, she's still not a real shorty (like Kate or Zippora) but this looks like a little bit more than 2cm of a difference between Eniko (178) & Toni (180) :innocent:

vogue.ru

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->