Models Who Aren't That Tall

Of course...I think it's her posture too, she slouches a lot in photos.That's the only reason I can think of that she shows up as shorter than Isabeli when she herself said she is about 5'10 and Isabeli is what 5'8.

Is Liliane really only 5'6? She's gotta be taller than that!

how tall is Abbey Lee? I always thought she was the 5'11 listed, but lately at the PFW I've seen some taller girls. Like her finale walk at Lagerfeld, you can clearly see Karlie K tower over her

Karlie is HUGE though, at least 6', probably more. I'd say Abbey Lee is at or around 5'10.

Cameron has definitely grown since she started. She used to be really short but I think she's somewhere between 5'9 and 5'10 now, estimated of course but it shows in her photos if you compare befores and afters.
she doesn't look 5'10 to me :innocent:

10omdjq.jpg

elle

I don't really care that much,I just love Cameron though and if she says she's 5'10 I take her word for it.Columbia and MIT grad!

actually, bianca is about 5'7/5'8 so cameron must be around 5'8 too... sorry

i think Dree is like 5'7- maybe they are wearing different sized heels but isnt Alessandra 5'8 anyway?

dhemmingwayaambrosiov4m.jpg

Taylor Fuchs is supposedly 6'2. Arlenis is 5'11 and those heels look reasonably big while Taylor wears flats so i guess i can believe it

^^Oh ok, well his shoes isn't exactly flat but i have suspicion to think that he isn't 6'2. Probably.....6':innocent::ninja:

How tall is Lakshmi Menon? She's listed as 5'10 or 5'9.5 most places, but Storm has her at 5'9... this being the agency that lists Kate Moss as 5'8. :innocent:

I think Lakshmi is actually 5'10...here she is with Charlotte but she's slouching
00110m.jpg

with the Mount
00400m.jpg

and with Rachel Roy and Joy Bryant,Rachel is 5'10 too,again I think she has horrible posture which affects how tall she appears to be.
193m.jpg

style.com

^wow talk about uninspired.. and she dosnt even have symmetry.. bleh!

I think she is very attractive and has a great face, but if she is 158cm.. Esther Canadas must be 6 ft! She is more than a whole head shorter than Esther.. did she get much work? I do think she has a model face though, while it isn't perfectly symmetrical neither are the faces of most models. Esther Canadas also looks incredible in that editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->