Models Who Aren't That Tall

officially she's 177 or 178, i guess, but she looks like about max. 175 cm next to Karlie..

do 2cm really do it? how can you tell she is 2cm taller or shorter?

^ I guess somewhere there is a cut off point, I guess if you close to that point 2cm does mean something.

karlie is 187 (i read it in her thread) and anna is 175 :smile:

man oh man, she always comes up... :lol:
She isn't 175cm! 172cm would be max for me.

is Karlie really 187 cm? O.o she's a giant then, i thought she's max. 184. ( only plus 3 cms again:D)

i dont ever want to come close to Karlie, with my 148 i'll be a dwarf next to her :lol:
also i thought Anna was quite tall too... now i found out that i was wrong :D

Erin is 5'11
Candice is 5'9.5
Chanel is 5'9/5'10

... but that doesn't quite seem to work out :P If anything, for once, Chanel looks taller!

angels.jpg
New York Times/Getty

I dunno, that looks about right to me, based on the heights you listed.

Erin - tallest
Chanel - second tallest
Candice - shortest

Chanel is widely believed to be 5'9 even or shorter... I think she's a legit 5'9, but even if she is, there's no way Candice is 5'9.5! If Chanel is 5'9, Candice is 5'8 on a good day, possibly a wee bit shorter. Of course, Erin could just be 6'/6'1, which I suppose is the likelier scenario.

when Candice first came out she was listed as 5'8 and I doubt she grew an inch after that (she was only 15 but still).

I'm looking through pics of Erin on style and it just never occurred to me that is that tall. for some reason she doesn't look 5'11/6'0 to me, but rather more small framed like 5'9. but the pics don't lie, she's tall

liu wen is put as 179cm but there was a picture of her next to another asian model not sure her name and she was alot shorter anyone know more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->