Models Who Aren't That Tall

I agree that that is one crazy picture. There are so many models at the back that are taller than the ones at the front. Can only imagine what they'd look like side by side.

But also think where the person is with the stride/step also plays a part. Imagine if Trentini didn't have her feet so far apart she'd probably be taller than Poly, who basically only lost some height wither her hips swinging slightly.

I think Joan must be leaning back quite far, i think she is a tall (6ft) model

and how tall is ambrosio? she seems like 5'7 cause poly is 5'9 :ermm:

source : twitter.com/aleaddiction

oh yes the angle of the photo , their different walk / swinging , the size of their steps etc etc can great some illusion ! not really reliable .

look at this one - joan doesnt look short anymore and look at trentini and ambrosio , one is super straight and the other is super crossing her legs and this increases the height difference .

Attachments

• 168355703.jpg
    168355703.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 207
oh great, now everything looks normal :lol:
frida is still taller than karlie though :shock:

There is no way Alessandra should've agreed to walk next to Caroline, lol. But more than anything, I just can't believe how short Ale's legs are, especially the thighs. I always knew/heard she had long torso with short legs but it was never made as obvious as it is there.

Joan's legs are quite bad too. She's almost bow legged.

Izabel Goulart is a steady 5'9 I think.:unsure: She could be a little under that. Trentini is 6'0 at the very least.:lol: Alessandra is about 5'8. Her legs are very short. It looks like she's trying to out walk Poly in the finale.:lol:

i can't believe how short alessandra is... and no way is joan taller than 5'9... she just looks short too. in both of these dolce & gabbana shots...

Izabel Goulart is a steady 5'9 I think.:unsure: She could be a little under that. Trentini is 6'0 at the very least.:lol: Alessandra is about 5'8. Her legs are very short. It looks like she's trying to out walk Poly in the finale.:lol:

Alessandra looks 5'7.5-5'8

Yes it was really funny when she was trying to out walk Natasha :lol: She was obviously giving it her all, Natasha wasn't even trying and still Natasha had more presence and command than Izabel and Ale combined. She was nice but not good enough.^_^

It just comes naturally to Poly while Alessandra was trying to stomp it.:lol: I felt a bit bad.

Joan looks so odd in the pic abul posted.:blink:

they should've put Ale to the right of Izabel to minimize the damage. I mean you have a short model walking next to a tall one and that will doom anyone. I almost feel bad for her.

Just sayin'.:lol:
gettyimages via AgrenateD

104633972.jpg

At Ungaro. Look at Bianca Balti next to Rianne and then Hannah Holman (?) all the way at the end.
eu1x.jpg

daylife via MagFan

Last edited by a moderator:
what a picture! bianca is around the height of the other models, it's Rianne the alien one :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodopolfo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->