Moschino S/S 11 Milan

jesus christ what the hell is wrong with moschino ? they used to make fun but GOOD and this shi* is A joke.

as someone who's spent quite a bit of time in Texas...this reminds me a lot of it, and NOT in a good way...

Lol..
They're trying to make redneck happen.

A couple pieces are nice, but only if they were mixed with other pieces of clothing (aka another designer)..
I liked the simple black dresses , but that's it.. Near the end it got completely hideous.. I thought for a moment there inspiration was the wendy's logo girl.

I don't think I'm going to like this. Need to see the shoes though. They *might* be good.

Am I the only one who likes this? :lol:
yes, it's a lot like last season and stuff, but some pieces are just marvelous

Anna dello Russo styled the show, and a great show it was.

As always with Moschino, the clothes will look so much better in the shop than on the runway.

I liked the show and the clothes very much. I love the 80´s look coming back. Very powerful and strong a little bit DM-Personal Jesus inspiration. I like it!

generally the ad campaign comes after the collection, but in this instance, it looks like that ad campaign, that had the anna dello russo touch, foreshadowed this collection that's even more audacious than even the over-the-top campaign. one can't really see michelle obama in any of this stuff, that's for sure.

Anna dello Russo styled the show, and a great show it was.

As always with Moschino, the clothes will look so much better in the shop than on the runway.

Sure to be in the minority, but I am a really big fan of ADR's styling for Moschino. Sure, it's pretty much always the same, but I just love the feel- very eighties Depeche Mode meets Robert Palmer vixen (this season with just a splash of provincial Italiano).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->