Nina Ricci F/W 08.09 Paris

^ :rofl:

Overall, the collection is ok. But I have a feeling that we had high expectations because we all know what Oliver is capable of doing.

This collection doesn't showcase his skills.

:ermm:

This leaves me cold, which has never been the case with one of his collections.

I've loved what he's done at Ricci so far, spring was one of my favorite collections of the season. This though it's just wrong. It lacks the lightness and airiness, but it also lacks the tough realistic edge. And the colors are doing nothing for me, they're too vintage I suppose. Very late 30s or mid 70s.

What a disappointment, magnified by the fact that everyone has huge expectations of him.

beautiful collection!!! the colours are just right...the trousers are hot!!!love it!!!

I'm upset about this. It lacks the mischief, the spunk of the last season.

Awww Im sorta disappointed. Its reallt ordinary. I was hoping for something really grand like his last two collections.

I don't like this at all.
Such a disappointment... :(

i think the color palette is what's bothering me the most about this collection. it makes everything look old-fashioned in the worst way. i'm unimpressed.

I love the color palette, but something is amiss. I don't like the materials he used for the pants, they're too insubstantial, too pretty.

Ugly is the only word to describe this collection.

so the first two were very strong... let's just say this is a bit of a miss! not losing any of the faith i have in him! still think we have theyskens for many years!

Very nice collection!
I love those pants and the evening gowns!
It's really nice to see he did so many amazing daywears.

the colour palette still feels like what he's been doing for some time now... actually it feels very much like his pre-fall? i dun feel that he's pushing himself forward, urgh MORE could be done.

that said, the only really stunning gown was the teal-ish one on Masha Tyelna.

I like fall colors and long dresses. Pretty lovely collection.

This collection is soo great for my taste :wub:

I like the final evening gowns, but I'm not feeling the rest. The satin pants scream Vera Wang to me, and the browns aren't my cup of tea. This would have been the perfect season to structure his clothes more like he did at Rochas.

No, Vera does that kind of thing much better :ninja: :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->