Reaction score
nina-ricci04.JPG
nina-ricci01.JPG
nina-ricci02.JPG
nina-ricci03.JPG
nina-ricci05.JPG
nina-ricci06.JPG

wwd

The coats and knit skirt is about all that I am thoroughly impressed with.

This is bad, what happened to Nina Ricci? :(

This looks very Lanvin to me. Especially the second and third looks. The rest is just, as stated, a big yawn. And those bags are terrible.

I don't understand the appeal of this collection? For older clientele? Surely the women who bought up his Spring 2010 collection aren't going to buy this?

very 40s and lanvin esque , but its really nice . Oliver though gifted bankrupted nina ricci because of his very complicated designs. Im sure this will find an audience. This is a bit mature looking though his main spring collection was very youthful.

The Lanvin comparisons are fair. If the debut was overwrought and banal this is boring and generic. An improvement? For sure, but it's completely lacking an identity. These clothes are nice, but Nina Ricci needs a lot more than nice clothes in order to pull through this recession. I'll be looking forward to the fall collection for sure.

It looks OK. Not really mind-blowing though, but they're decent clothes. I sort of love the third getup. The bustier-like top looks amazing with the purplish skirt and cardigan.

This is really bad,I know, it can't be the same work,but...

Oh stop saying Olivier was THAT better...do we really want to see those those drag queen shoes again? :rolleyes:
Give the avant-garde job to Mcqueen

I don't, but I do want to see those fabulous color combinations of FW08, those beautiful prints of SS08, those wonderful dresses of SS09, those beautiful hair details of FW07, those great shoes of FW08.. I miss him.

Copping has diluted the house to the point where it just becomes a chore to look at the collections now.

Theyskens left, and it all went downhill from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinatzv
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->