Numéro 113 May 2010 : Anja Rubik by Camilla Akrans

Can anyone see wich photographers have shot the different girls/editorials? I can't see .. Thanks in advance. :wink:
Anja by Camilla Akrans
Seven by Peter Lindbergh
Malgosia by Greg Kadel
Dree by Solve Sundsbo
Valeria by Sanchez & Mongiello
Caroline by Richard Bush
Sigrid by Miguel Reveriego

preview
Malgosia by Greg Kadel | Numéro 113 May 2010
0f2c1c662515.jpg

eafd8b9a095f.jpg

a29a7ef41a34.jpg

cd77cf53ee46.jpg

fb89e23450bd.jpg

b4b9745b60e4.jpg

a00f2c88e08e.jpg

571f50dbd56f.jpg

journax.fr

preview
Caroline by Richard Bush| Numéro 113 May 2010
8694902713ff.jpg

ac59abc7bea8.jpg

997b153120c7.jpg

journax.fr

With this sort of content, that's what they give us for the cover? There are so many themes and effects going on in those editorials, that I'm surprised we didn't see something else used - and Numero does have some degree of freedom to experiment with its cover shots.

^ agreed. it's quite a conservative cover choice. it's really safe. but the cover just doesn't do the justice of the 'divine' content inside.

any shots from Dree's ed can be a much better cover choice IMO.

A perfect cover, imo. I LOVE the makeup and the lighting.

Dree's ed is stunning. The fact that she looked, ahem, pretty is something else. Nice styling and editing. :lol:

Each editorial in this issue is stunning too. ♥

Some of the eds look great. Most of the recent issues of Numero have been disappointing but this could be an exception.
Malgosia's ed is striking. It's the most impressive ed in this issue to me.

i cant wait to see these in better quality but i thank Dree and Valerija kelava's eds were beautiful
Sundsbo's work always has me in love

preview of multigirl ed :flower: (Balti, Stam, Jagaciak, Mcneil, Kebede, Tollerod and idunno who the asian model is)

journax.fr

If it hasn't been answered, I believe it's Tao. May be wrong with this.... but it looks like her.

All the editorials are amazing.

There's so many pictures they could have chosen from in Anja's editorial to be the main cover. But no, they chose a very unforgiving angle that is way too close up for my liking.

Big fan of Numero ever since the Vogues stopped doing their jobs well in their editorial departments, so I gotta hand it to the Numero team to churn things up a bit.

:smile:

On Journaux the cover appears to have foiled fonts - I'm hoping it's actually white in real.
The content looks brilliant. Malgosia looks so strong in her edit, just look at that face!
Sigrid has blown me away! It's by far her best print work of late, I love it.
Thrilled that Anja has an editorial, that compliments the cover. The last shot is pretty much identical to a one from #75 with Iselin Steiro.

^Thanks. No doubt the cover is still stunning in real, with the silver foil. But white looks a lot fresher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->