Numéro 88 ( November 2007 ) : Coco Rocha by Solve Sundsbo

Wow, this is the only time I've ever liked Coco, I NEED this issue! Anja looks great, Daria is as sexy as can be per usual... sounds like a perfect issue of Numero.

you can see the complete editorial by kadel featuring daria at her thread.

Camilla rises again. Her stuff is so creative and innovative although plain and romantic. It is typically her and I never get fed up with it. She does it so delicately! Masha did an amazing job as well! Will be only buying the magazine for that ed.

Anja's ed is the best among the eds Liz Collins has shot recently. Thanks for the pics, anastyle.

errr...Coco looks very Karen-wannabe on the cover AND in the ed.

this issue is not bad! some eds are very nice!

don't like the cover...
coco looks bad.
Anja and Daria looks great!!!!!!!!

Wow. Some of these editorials are shaping up to be quite amazing.

I love the Tyelna-esque eyes that they painted on Giedre's eyelids. Quite playful, and yet powerful. Also, I didn't see anyone mention this yet, but I'm fairly certain that the female model in Le Papillon that BerlinRocks posted on the last page is Marina Panova at Supreme. Great to see her there!

Thanks for all the scans everyone, I cannot wait to pick this up...even though is a Coco cover. I'll grin and bear it for the editorials inside!

Here's the rest of Marina's contribution to that editorial, Le Papillon I believe it was...

MarinaNumero1.jpg

MarinaNumero2.jpg
MarinaNumero3.jpg

MarinaNumero4.jpg

(supreme)

Really, beautiful editorial. I love the lighting and the super bold, saturated colors. So gorgeous.

#96 : the second image is not, i think, published...
i have to check it back... but i don't remember it...

I love the contrast of colors on Kasia's ed. The first shot on #96 is really beautiful too.

#96 : the second image is not, i think, published...
i have to check it back... but i don't remember it...

Interesting...I would amazed if that image isn't actually published in the magazine. Also, is anyone getting a very Ophelia-esque vibe from that editorial?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->