Online Sample Sale sites

I can send Gilt Group invites for anyone who wants.Just drop me your email.

I hate how none of these sites ship out of the USA :angry: All us poor international shoppers.

Anyone see the 90% off blowout event on hautelook this past morning? (with the $20 cashmere sweaters etc). For the first 20 minutes of the sale, it took forever to load and go from one page to another, and by the time I could navigate the site, most of the items were gone :(. There were some nice Halmut Lang items on RueLala today too...

forgot to look until an few hours ago. so annoying. gilt has a 'designer must haves' sale tomorrow that i'm feeling hopeful about.

Rue la la and editors invite please please
My poor bank account will be eternally in debted to you instead of the bank ! lol!!
thank you so much !
G

Anyone see the 90% off blowout event on hautelook this past morning? (with the $20 cashmere sweaters etc). For the first 20 minutes of the sale, it took forever to load and go from one page to another, and by the time I could navigate the site, most of the items were gone :(. There were some nice Halmut Lang items on RueLala today too...

I know, my page couldn't load either, got there late too. They had jeans for 13 bucks. :cry:

would someone care to invite me to RueLaLa, Ideeli, The Editor's Closet, or anything else I'm missing out on? (I have accounts on Gilt & Hautelook, I'd be happy to invite anyone!) thanks!

I have links to all the major sample sale sites if anyone needs one, PM me. Yeah I got to the HauteLook sale too late too - William Rasts for $13! OMG!

I have Cocosa invites if anyone wants one.

There are a few other UK sample sales sites, but they're all pretty terrible. If anyone knows of any good ones let me know!

I wish Gilt shipped internationally though! I have an account so I get to look at all of the amazing sales but can't buy anything. Apparently they're planning on expanding shipping, but have no definite plans.

The Hautelook Blowout sale really ticked me off. They had the slowest servers possible.

Oh..if someone wants to be kinda..please send me an invite into the editors closet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->