Online Sample Sale sites

^^^I've never heard of Cocosa...I'd like one for this site too please! I have invites for all the other major sites!

Aha, I got into Cocosa! If you need an invite PM me your email addy. Its only for UK people though.

^oh, i didn't know they only sell to UK residence. that sucks becaise they have some cool sales

I am so hooked on Gilt! Hautelook too.
It's not good for my wallet!!!!

If anyone needs invites to Gilt, RueLaLa, Hautelook or Ideeli, let me know.
I'd be happy to pass the good karma along. :flower:

Yes, I check to see what's on Gilt and Hautelook nearly every day. I would LOVE an invite to Ideeli and RueLaLa

So many good sales this week - right now at Hautelook - Diane Von Furstenberg dresses! Also later this week they have J Brand jeans - I am hoping for some new Lovestory's. Also Gilt has AG jeans this week and Chloe today - I hope handbags are included. And Rue La La has 7 for All Mankind this week too. I'm going to go broke.

Just got word that Regent's Secret filed bankruptcy on Friday. That sucks, I had credits!

^^^Regent' Secret is gone, but I sent you one to RueLaLa. Enjoy!

Just ordered this White + Warren cashmere dress from Giltgroup...I know it may be simple..and there are some pieces that may be more interesting or have more detailing, but I LOVE cashmere, and have been thinking about this dress ever since I saw it in a sale gilt had a while ago...Had a hard time choosing which colors to get it in..hope black and white was the right choice!

20_10464gt_black_white_007.med.jpg

credit: gilt.com

hey guys, i also am a member at all these sites except GlamList and Top Secret. Could someone please pm me an invite. I am also willing to send invites to whoever needs them, just pm me. Thanks :smile:

Hautelook, Ruelala, Ideeli and other sample sale online retailers

You've heard of these companies, they offer discounted designer goods for a very limited time (usually a couple days.) Does anyone here care to share their experiences with them?

I've ordered from Ruelala.com and had great service. The items were shipped out right away and they seem to have a good variety of brands available.

I have an ideeli account but it's rare that I see anything there that I want. The times I have found something, it's usually too late.

Hautelook (IMO) is horrible. They take forever to send items out (even though they charge you right away.) When someone I know ordered from them, they sent the wrong item and refused to give a refund and only gave a credit. The coat I ordered from them still hasn't shipped after two weeks and the customer service people are snippy and unhelpful.

I l:heart:ve Gilt Groupe. I get my stuff within 2 days usually.
Hautelook takes about 2 weeks, which is a pain, but I still order from them.
I haven't bought anything from RueLaLa or Ideeli but it's just a matter of time.
If anyone needs invites, pm me. I'm more than happy to share!

Just ordered this White + Warren cashmere dress from Giltgroup...I know it may be simple..and there are some pieces that may be more interesting or have more detailing, but I LOVE cashmere, and have been thinking about this dress ever since I saw it in a sale gilt had a while ago...Had a hard time choosing which colors to get it in..hope black and white was the right choice!

credit: gilt.com

That is one groegous dress ! :heart:

...Are there any online shops that ship to Germany or even better are located there ? I know most of them only shio to UK + US :doh:

what is this gilt thingy ?
isn't one of my fav. tfs-er working overthere ?
i still have no idea what this thing is about ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->