Online Sample Sale sites

Gilt Groupe is having a Botkier Hanbang Private Sale thru Saturday!

Did anyone get anything yet? The one I wanted is sold out. Boo.

P.S. Regent's Secret has Frankie B. jeans on sale right now and Gilt has Botkier handbags...omg.

I bought the Isis Hobo- I am so excited for it to come! love botkier. Denimblog- PM me your email and I can invite you :smile:

The lovely folks at Gilt have given me a registration link for my blog, so I though I'd post it here.
It's also in my siggy; this way no need to PM any emails around :flower:

I'm a member of gilt and hautelook but so far there hasn't been anything I really desperately want. I am definitely looking out for gryson tomorrow and robert lee morris later this week though. From what I have seen, the prices are pretty good, just so far not my style

okay, so far i'm a member of regent's secret, hautelook, glamlist, gilt groupe, and ideeli. are there others?

just bought awesome missoni sunglasses from ideeli for $50...being sold at neiman's for $320! http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...000001cat000009cat000019cat7310733cat13140742

:smile:

oh and if anyone needs invites to any of the sites i'm a member of, feel free to pm me.

With ideeli, which level member are you? I'm currently at 2nd but wondering if its worth it to upgrade. TIA :flower:

I have giltgroupe invitations , just pm me

and can sombeody send me invites for Hautelook, regentssecret and ideali

Thank you guys

Hautelook has WILLIAM RAST and Gilt Groupe has GRYSON bags and boots today!

I got some of both! Can't believe both these sales haven't sold out yet - that must say something about the state of the economy. The last time Gilt had a Gryson sale everything sold out in minutes and I couldn't get a bag. But there is still a lot left this time. Same with the William Rast sale at Hautelook. Oh well, more for me! :woot:

is it possible for someone to send me an invite to ideali

thank you

By the way, Gilt is having AG jeans again next week - I got a pair on their last AG sale of the Legend cut, they are great, must get more! Also Rue La La is having a 7 for All Mankind sale next Thursday! Woot!

Can you shop on Gilt if you live in other countries (as in, you friendly neighbours up north... Canada) ?

Also could anyone be kind enough to send me an invite to Regent's secrets? I would be forever grateful, and I will return the favour if you want an invite to Vente-privee.com :flower:^_^ Oh and karma if you know of any of these sites that will ship to Canada (or heck, even France... while I'm at it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I please get an invite to Ideali, Regent's Secret, and Rue La La? I'm so excited. I never knew they did sample sales online. Makes me feel okay about being in the middle of State College right now. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->