Overrated Actors

^^ audrey hepburn was terrible. she's all-time the most overrated actress. i truly cant stand her and i always turn away when i hear that someone is a fan of her... my deep condolences

also her so-called beauty is a matter of concern.. or rather non-existent beauty.

terrible actress.

but christian bale? c'mon. perfect bruce wayne.

:lol: I'm laughing so hard I can't argue. Audrey Hepburn overrated? Like that's saying Einstein was an overrated scientist too.

laugh is good for health and stomach muscles

so i'm laughing that you compared einstein to audrey hepburn's achievements

I do think Audrey is overrated. Get over it. The reactions in this thread are one of the reasons why I think she is... no one is that good.

:lol: I'm laughing so hard I can't argue. Audrey Hepburn overrated? Like that's saying Einstein was an overrated scientist too.

Only if you think acting is about being stylish, elegant, "classy", etc. I don't think Audrey rates particularly highly in terms of transformation into a character, which is what matters most to me.

Only if you think acting is about being stylish, elegant, "classy", etc. I don't think Audrey rates particularly highly in terms of transformation into a character, which is what matters most to me.

I agree. I do give her credit for being one of the most prominent style icons of our time, but her acting just wasn't up to par.

Leonardo DiCaprio - He can only make the same serious and emotionless expression on his face.

19026752.jpg

18389472.jpg

19003910.jpg

allocine.com

^ I beg to disagree. ^_^
I think Leo is a great actor, and has gotten better over the years.

Meryl Streep. I find her incredibly irritating watch on screen. I think it was Mamma Mia! that really cemented it for me lol

Brad Pitt- Just really overrated as far as acting goes. He is an okay actor but isn't as good as he tries to be.
Robert Pattinson- The only reason he is even in the spotlight is because of that stupid horrible movie that teens are drooling over.
Keira Knightly- I think she is okay but she tends to annoy me at times.
Nicole Kidman- I just don't get the appeal.
Audrey Hepburn- I respect her for her fashion and class but I never thought her movies were THAT ground breaking. I know many are going to disagree on this but I'm sure there are actors they find overrated, that I don't. I just don't care for her.
Heath Ledger I liked him in Dark Knight and feel sorry for his loss but his other films weren't really that great to me.

I think he is a pretty good actor.

He has come a long way from Titanic and doing pretty good, considering how long he's been acting.

This is the same guy that was in Romeo and Juliet.

He has grown up well unlike many child star actors who end up doing drugs.
Leonardo DiCaprio - He can only make the same serious and emotionless expression on his face.
allocine.com

matthew mcconaughey. hollywood created him but he has no personality and seriously lacks of talent. and he simply refuses to go away..

No one can top Gwyneth Paltrow in the category for most overrated actors. She is still living off of the hype from Shakespeare in Love and really believes that she is this amazing 'artist.' That's what irritates me because her movies are either incredibly stupid or incredibly dull, yet she seems to believe that her acting abilities are phenomenal. She hasn't had a great performance since Shakespear in Love.

I've never cared for gwyneth or her undeserved win but she was rather amazing in Two Lovers which imdb lists as a 2008 movie

I agree with you both but I thought her performance in Running With Scissors was pretty good.

Natalie Portman
Robert Downey Jr.
Cameron Diaz
Halle Berry
Scarlett Johansson

^ IA with RDJ. I mean, he can be charming but at times, I feel like he tries too hard to be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->