Peep Toe Tights

here's some i found at urban outfitters. they're thigh high and ribbed (for your pleasure:D).

Attachments

• 5743421961758_black_m.jpg
    5743421961758_black_m.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 5743421961758_grey_m.jpg
    5743421961758_grey_m.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
i like those versions from urban..
thanks for sharing them! :flower:

lost, the heels are not cut out. also, i forgot to mention that they are only on the uk urban outfitters website.

chrissy, you're welcome.:flower:

Now that I think about this more, this all sort of ties back to an old comment I remember on here. Someone was telling me on here that pairing leggings helps your legs look better. It's all about that silhouette look for most ladies. It's the reason why ladies are obligated to tuck their favorite pair of boots into their favorite pair of jeans or pants. Usually jeans get tucked into boots as I've only seen pants tucked into boots ONLY when treading through flood waters. And usually with rain boots. Anyhow, I can understand the silhouette kind of look for these tights. But why really bother? Leg warmers are just fine. I'm not usually tolerant of leg warmers. My favorites are the flared leg warmers popular in Japan. Just seeing these "peep-toe" tights are an eyesore to me. No sort of beauty or artistic value to them (and I am an art person). Designers will find all sorts of ways to dress up common fashion pieces, but this isn't one of the better ones.

I'm sorry. I don't see the style in this. Fashionistas may completely disagree with me, but I don't see the real style. I don't see the style even if I were a lady.

Given the choice of flared leg warmers or peep toe tights. Personally, I'd go for the peep toes.

^^me too...
i haven't done this yet..
but women (an men too i suppose) are always looking for something new and different..
it maybe not always look good to everyone but i think that the innovation sometimes makes things look more attractive than they actually are..

I think they look good for casual or at the gym. I see them now and then. Mostly the sports tights / leggings are worn by women at the gym or around town. I saw a few wear the stirrup style. Over the heal style is in if worn with a nice healed shoe. I say ok with the correct outfit. I like the look. I .... also....... own one pair in blue. Good at the gym with shorts or longer casual shorts.

I have a royal blue pair I got from American Apparel last May...they are pretty awesome....

_7ss4645.jpg

came across these sequinned bruno pieters and remembered this thread (pic from style)

^^something inside of me (the part that likes shiny/sequined things) almost likes those.. :lol:

i know that feeling... you are somehow loving it, but then the image of posh wearing black sequinned leggings comes to mind and you have to say "those are not for me!"

i didnt post because i liked them, i just randomly remembered this being mentioned as a possible trend

i know that feeling... you are somehow loving it, but then the image of posh wearing black sequinned leggings comes to mind and you have to say "those are not for me!"

i didnt post because i liked them, i just randomly remembered this being mentioned as a possible trend

:lol: yes i definitely know what you mean!

thanks for posting that here--it's always good to see how things can go wrong or be taken too far :wink:

so long as they dont morph into stirrups!!

you dont mean... http://www.***************/image/2008/W4/012220082044594655.jpg :doh::doh: Boudicca HC ss08

Last edited by a moderator:
^^something inside of me (the part that likes shiny/sequined things) almost likes those.. :lol:

I know exactly what u mean.. my first reaction is just to say :sick:.. but something veery deep deeeep inside likes them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->