Personal must-haves for Spring 10

fashionista-ta

Reaction score
Has anyone started thinking about spring yet, now that the shows are on? I must admit that I am in nesting mode ... it's all about linens and slipcovers and furniture for me right now ...

Pastel colors:woot: and chunky/ transparent/ nerdy glasses like the ones from pradaB) ohhhh and ombre jeans like the yellow ones snej. wore on the dsquared runway...although maybe not yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going nude for spring, apparently. I hope Paris fashion week will save me :lol:

I need a H&M marine t shirt ive seen in a mag grey with big separated blue stripes!!! ok its a mag crush... as i have one quite similar from Zara but the stripes are smaller and blahblah... you know crushes:blush::P

I'm waiting for 100 posts saying "nude, pastel colours".
The elitist part of me is really riled that nude/pastel colours are going to be even bigger this season as I've been wearing them obsessively for the last couple of years, so seeing them everywhere is going to be :rolleyes: However, I'm also happy because it means I shall be able to buy even more of them more easily :woot:

I need some wedges. I have the perfect pair in my mind but couldn't find any that lived up to my specificiation.

something white and something nude colored.
these acne shoes:
2r7m2k3.png

caroline.feber.se

I want some cool leggings I can wear at school with a black hoodie for simple days.. like these:
jv0nbk.png

ginatricot.com

white shorts that i can roll up, like the ones at Jil Sander :wub:
2hgwuo3.jpg

style.com

^ Ahhh, those white shorts gave me an idea. I have a pair of long white shorts and I've been wondering what to do with them

Celine SS10 is making me want a leather skirt. Which is probably not a good idea. :D

I'm still going to wear black. :smile: With more hints of grey of course as I like to lighten up for Spring. :wink:

- I'm really feeling the lavender. especially paired with a bit of silver. Though I'm all ready looking for something in that color at the moment, so I'll probably be ready for something new come spring
- the 40'ies negligee dress look, well it's probably more the feeling of it, I'm going after. I really liked the Christian Dior collection. (well some of it).
- Camel color combined with colors that really pop.
- parinted blazers and jackets.
00030m.jpg
00360m.jpg

(style.com)

I want some denim cut off shorts. Or a denim mini skirt. Yeah, I live in California and I don't one either... hah.

I really want these Monki shoes for spring..

n4thxi.png

caroline.feber.se

I've had my cowboy shorts (like the white ones) for years and suddenly they're very fashionable.. That's not great couse I like to stand out lol ..

I want i alot of almost see-through tank tops in white and black.. loose pants, high-wasted black shorts (like the ones on AA) i want a cape.. and and and :D lol I dunno yet.

dresses dresses and more dresses
blue,red,nude,....
as long as they are dresses :heart:

thank you for the thread!!!:flower:

Scaaaaaarves, wanna scarves, huge colourful scarves with flowers and Andy warhol paintings or other art creations and crazy patterns :D
Also some tiny ancient bag to go with jeans and dress too.

Basically, it's all about the accessories ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->