Personal must-haves for Spring 10

ethnic prints
nude leather
clogs
nude, pastel colors
shirt dresses
ballerinas, lots of them!

Totally uninspired for S/S right now - I look terrible in nudes/pastels, so I'm already at a loss.

I'm thinking, maybe, wide leg pants. Definitely in linen, and maybe one other pair. I'm also gravitating towards gray and a lime-y green. I could maybe work the pastel bit with a medium lavender color, although I'm already wearing a lot of purple this F/W.

I'd also like to be able to find this blazer I saw three years ago at Forever 21, of all places, and I'm kicking myself I didn't buy it. It was a gray sweatshirt material with cropped sleeves, and it would go with some things I already own, so I think I might have to hit ebay.

I think I'll continue to mull for a while. The floaty ballerina look has never really been my thing.

i think a pair if nice fit jeans (i prefer skinnies) and pair of flats/heels are a must for spring...oh..plus scarves..:heart:

b4ckfs.jpg
2hgwkzl.jpg

xvpr9.jpg
2dj52de.jpg

2wmeu0j.jpg
2zi33gk.png

Shoes like these:
24y61pf.jpg

reborn.ws, joanshepp.com/store/blog-new.html, anywho.dk

I reaaaaally want the Mulberry Alexa bag when it comes out, gah! A shoulder-strap is the only thing that is missing from the Bayswater to make it my perfect bag, and lo and behold here comes the Alexa! Better start saving!

wums9k.jpg

source: bagsnob.com

I am absolutely certain this summer I will be living in Chanel ballet flats, vintage baggy ripped Levis cut offs, and Alexander Wang/Helmut Lang ts. Toss in a Mcqueen scarf in there too.

I don't like summer clothes. and dresses and skirts are just not me.

I have no money for this winter season and it hardly lasts for long where I live anyway, so I'm already thinking of spring...

Dresses from American Apparel in nude, white, and cranberry
A white fitted blazer
Light scarves (floral print and pastels)
Light- acid-wash skinnies
Vintage turquoise and silver rings
White lace and opaque off-white tights
A floral mini dress
Oh, and a leather cross-body purse!

Basically lots of white, cream, pale pink, florals, and lace. I'm excited, I love spring ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
n1179223151_30272344_5779480.jpg

Actually, I'll also be re-wearing this jumper from Intermix again. I love how breezy the fabric is and the low back. :smile:

photo credit: me.

Why do I keep finding things I want from Acne?

725920091139103713670337_L.jpg
7259200911417142958301114_L.jpg

shop.acnestudios.com

Ida you really made me want one of those military colored parkas. Actually I've wanted one for years, but just never got around to it.. And then when I saw one in h&m today at 50 % off I had to buy it.. :D So I think I oficially bought my first spring item.. I'm sure lots will follow soon... I like spring colours.

I need a bag just like this... sort of...
Agyness_Deyn_10.jpg

denimology.co.uk

Dresses! preferably in green, and one in a nice coral color
Skirts, in either solid colors with embroidering or with nice bold prints
A nice pair of versatile sandals, preferably in black or brown

I will still be wearing a ton of black. But instead of gold metals , it will now be silver.
I see myself in lace. pale pink lace.

i'm dying for a pair of common projects sneakers. when will the women's collection finally arrive??

I'm in LOVE with Isabel Marant's wacky furs, Stella McCartney and Chanel's floral dresses, Fendi's nude Platforms, Chloe's goddess dresses and Celine clogs.

Why do I keep finding things I want from Acne?

***Please do not quote images***

shop.acnestudios.com

Am I the only that is realizing how amazing the heels are on the right?! My god why don't I own those!

My personnal must have for spring are:

Pair of dessert boots from Opening Ceremony in a light beige or pale brown.
Rain parka
a Jean shirt in a dark blue
Fitted Fedora hat

a pair flat shoes like ofxords or ballerinas from urban outfitters
blazers :heart:
black leatherjacket in combination with cute dresses and blouses
black harem pants
and as always High heels!

I believe that list becomes longer and longer by the time its now too early for me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->