Personal must-haves for Spring 10

Oh.. i also want more dresses. That's my "new thing" :D Black dresses, some elegant and some raw.!

Cream coloured pearl embellished cardigan - LK Bennett, KM for Topshop
Oatmeal coloured light knitted pieces [cardigan and/or cocoon coat]
Mushroom/baby pink/peach/baby teal tops
Nude/blush high heels - found a gorgeous pair by Stella McCartney
Light grey silk scarf
Heather grey dress by Complexgeometries

--> I am not looking to buy too many new pieces, I would like to try out some new colours that I have never worn - the colour scheme being pale/nude/pastel rather than darker earth tones, to go with trousers/dresses that I already have and do not wear that much.

I adore the new Kate Moss pearl-embellished cardigan from her latest collection, and I've never worn beading on my clothes, so this could be cute to try.

I love Ann D's S/S 2010 shoes, so a similar pair would be good.

to add to my list above...this is gorgeous and i love the zipper

M&S S/S 2010 nude leather skirt

vogue.co.uk

Attachments

• VogueUKleatherskirtMS2010.jpg
    VogueUKleatherskirtMS2010.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • LeatherSkirt1_VogueBlog_V_29Oct09_Vogue.jpg
    LeatherSkirt1_VogueBlog_V_29Oct09_Vogue.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
i have leather skirt like that one, but in blk. now i want one in nude :P

I was looking at Brigadeiro's blog. She posted like a milliion wonderful pics from fashion week. I need these two!!!:rolleyes:^_^
attachment.php

Osman
attachment.php

Stella I love the shoes too!
Both of these pics are from Brigadeiro's blog I have no clue where they originated from.:flower:Thank you Brigadeiro!!

Attachments

• 00030m.jpg
    00030m.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 440
  • 122270.jpg.png
    122270.jpg.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 438
I was looking at Brigadeiro's blog. She posted like a milliion wonderful pics from fashion week. I need these two!!!:rolleyes:^_^

Both of these pics are from Brigadeiro's blog I have no clue where they originated from.:flower:Thank you Brigadeiro!!

You're welcome Julide! :blush:

My pics were from style.com for Stella, and from londonfashionweek.com for Osman (I had them written in small letters on my blog ^_^ ). Hehe, I did go a little overboard, with pics didn't I? So many fab pieces! :heart:

My must-haves are floaty & drapey pieces (my must-haves every season), eg. like the gorgeous Givenchy pieces :

00330m.jpg

style.com

LOVE this Stella McCartney jumpsuit, and the Birkenstock-inspired high heel sandals:
00030m.jpg
01200m.jpg

style.com

Gorgeous ethnic prints (inc. batik) a la Dries Van Noten (he had so many gorgeous prints, as well as embellished/jewelled pieces I absolutely :heart: ), as well as his crochet spectator pumps:
00580m.jpg

style.com

You're welcome Julide! :blush:

My pics were from style.com for Stella, and from londonfashionweek.com for Osman (I had them written in small letters on my blog ^_^ ). Hehe, I did go a little overboard, with pics didn't I? So many fab pieces! :heart:

Brigadeiro So sorry I was too busy looking at the pics to notice that you had sited a source! Again apologies!:flower:The pictures you posted were wonderful!! Post away! I loved the all pics of Dries!! The necklaces with pearls had me:woot:in love:heart:!!! I thank you for the pictures, my bank account:huh:not so sure:blush:^_^

The elitist part of me is really riled that nude/pastel colours are going to be even bigger this season as I've been wearing them obsessively for the last couple of years, so seeing them everywhere is going to be :rolleyes: However, I'm also happy because it means I shall be able to buy even more of them more easily :woot:

This.

I really want denim overalls, bell bottoms (im having 70s cravings for some reason), long sleeved mini dresses with bold prints, and loose, high waisted pants in cream, black, and white.

Def a pair of nude heels and flats
White shorts and skirt
Something in coral
A navy trench

Cigarette leg pants
Cropped skinny jeans
Romantic ruffley tops in nudes and peaches
More dresses
A really fly pair of pants. Nothing basic, something with a flair in some capacity whether color, fabric or silhouette.

OK so I came up with some stuff, even though I was terribly disappointed with the SS10 shows.

Loose-fitting jeans - I am so sick of skinny jeans, but I don't like wide-leg pants
54092009851814337372231_L.jpg
5410200984241239042920_L.jpg

shop.acnestudio.com

An army green parka/military jacket - I just need one
18sept2.jpg

00400f.jpg
00010f.jpg

linngustafsson.se | style.com

A draped skirt - I might have to do this myself? Plus some black sandals
CH2.jpg
41865_in_l.jpg

4thandbleekeragency.blogspot.com | net-a-porter.com

^ I'm also wishing to find a military green parka for the summer after seeing that Rag & Bone look. :heart:

I was horrified by the amount of demin in all shapes and forms that flooded the S/S 10 collections but as I was browsing la garconne's site, a 70s-inspired demin skirt similar to Stella McCartney's just grew on me, I'm now loving the idea of wearing one like that during hot summer days, especially when paired with a loose white shirt.. a look that also reminds me of a shot I saw of Lauren Hutton during her West Village days back in the 70s. :heart:

2j0fqys.jpg

dgigao.jpg

504288.jpg

[snap by me/ style.com/ lagarconne.com]

^That is such a great look! I really want a thin loose white shirt for doing these kind of looks (with shorts as well), I just don't know where to get them! Maybe I'd just have to, erhm, borrow from BF :innocent:

The_Ida, I love all your picks... especially the jeans.

The_Ida, I love all your picks... especially the jeans.
Let's have some more pics from linngustafson.se then :brows:

11aug14854827.jpg
12sept16986824.jpg

And let's have another shirt look
WS2r.jpg
WS13SFW.jpg

4thandbleekeragency.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to have a pair of semi-loose fitting kaki's. And a nice white shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->