Pierpaolo Piccioli - Designer

He just said it in the BOF interview that came out he was approached to do Fendi by LVMH, and as i said before the interview it came out, he did not take it because he asked to remove Silva and her daughter and LVMH was not having it .......that was the deal breaker on both sides allegedly.

as mentioned also the before the interview was the rumoured lack of his Valentino cruise lookbook ....he also mentioned in his BOF interview now ...only the reason is different of what i heard lol
I read the piece and it made me less and less excited for his Valentino. I don’t think he talked about the women. One thing that I have always respected about Valentino is that he talked more about the women than the actual clothes.

And about the Fendi thing, EGO ALERT! If Karl, who did so much for the Fendi, believed that working with the family was essential, why would he think that he is that special to make it without them.
For me, Fendi only works if someone is willing to be a co-headliner with Silvia.

I read the piece and it made me less and less excited for his Valentino. I don’t think he talked about the women. One thing that I have always respected about Valentino is that he talked more about the women than the actual clothes.

And about the Fendi thing, EGO ALERT! If Karl, who did so much for the Fendi, believed that working with the family was essential, why would he think that he is that special to make it without them.
For me, Fendi only works if someone is willing to be a co-headliner with Silvia.
Yes the Fendi big LOL when they told me....... but i think Rome has a micro cosmos that they all end up hating each other MGC PPP AM SF FG all at one point fendi valentino gucci like a pool of divas in concert with wig pulling in the back stage lol

Yes the Fendi big LOL when they told me....... but i think Rome has a micro cosmos that they all end up hating each other MGC PPP AM SF FG all at one point fendi valentino gucci like a pool of divas in concert with wig pulling in the back stage lol
Do you know if Gabriele Cusimano is still working at Valentino? I would be surprised if he turned into Michele's right hand after PPP...
We all know he was the better, most skilled and most talented one from the two PPP's right hands (Ancora guy who? LOL)

Do you know if Gabriele Cusimano is still working at Valentino? I would be surprised if he turned into Michele's right hand after PPP...
We all know he was the better, most skilled and most talented one from the two PPP's right hands (Ancora guy who? LOL)
He left with PP
He has been traveling since then but still lives in rome

FENDI only needs one person and that person is ALESSIA PELLARINI, Karl's right hand at Fendi from 2012.
The Fall 2019 couture collection (which she designed) was probably the most opulent and luxurious collection from Fendi, even better than Karl dare I say.
The Fall 2020 collection was epic too with the coats with the padded oversized sleeves.
Too bad she got beef with Kim Jones (of course...) and they got rid of her.
Fendi would be in such good hands with Alessia, she’s basically part of the family

I root for her but i would prefer if she had started her own brand instead that idea of rent her own clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->