Prada 'Candy' Fragrance 2011 : Léa Seydoux by Steven Meisel

Prada usually has sophisticated names for their fragrances. Candy sounds similar to something a celebrity has to market.

I want to like it, but I can't... It's good but I feel there's something missing.

I love Prada's campaigns in general particularly the makeup and styling, however this one's a bit underwhelming....

Looks cute but it`s like a vintage ad. It doesn`t stand out

Haha, this is what I love about Miuiccia! How she can change everything in a split second - only she can get away with naming a luxury perfume "candy". I want this perfume!

Catchy and fun ad. I'll definitely consider smelling the perfume. :smile:

Like cute YSL. Cannot wait to smell this as Prada has some of the best fragrances.

I find it quite appropriate actually. Miuccia has steered a more girlier Prada girl recently. This perfume kinda oozes with that quirky Prada charm. Besides fragrances so EXTREMELY well in the market, so it's intelligent to go for something a bit more commercially appealing.

beautiful photo, beautiful Lea. Will be there some men fragrances as well?

^ no

it was shot by jean paul goude, and the commercial has been directed by him as well

this bottle is awful, just like a test tub with some disgusting solution inside...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->