Prada "L’Eau Ambrée" Fragrance : Toni, Anna J, Ymre, Viktoria by Steven Meisel

Just saw the tv commercial, very uneventful, nothing whimsical or inspiring like we were hoping for...

edit: Just saw it again, I only caught the end of the ad the first time I saw it. Still not great, they're spraying each other with perfume, laughing but they all look the SAME! Seriously it's worse than the ad campaign because they chose the four girls who look exactly like each other, plus they are moving very quickly/oddly in the commercial so you really can't tell one from the other, I saw Anna J but As usual the focus is on Ymre and they end with a single shot of her.

I hope it airs again, I'm going to have to sit through "Hollyoaks" just in case.

Edit: Actually, could I ask what ad break it was in, so I can watch it on Channel 4 +1.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Hey yeah I was just gonna reconmend you watch channel4+1 but I didn't know if everyone had that channel. It aired after the simpsons ended, before hollyoaks started then it aired again in the Hollyoaks advert.

I found the ad more creepy than whimsical and the way the four girls shuffeld along was very strange indeed. I saw Ymre, but the others look the same to me as it is without the camera darting from one shot to another so quickly.

I just seen the commercial on TV and I liked it. It shouldn't be to long until someone uploads it to YouTube or something.

After seeing it a few times I quite like it(except for the inclusion of Anna J:judge:) and I take back what I said about the girls shuffling along, its quite nice and the music is good too. I think the girl with Ymre is Anna J, but they look more like a pair of sleepy druggies than playful nymphs. It's strange though how Toni and Viktoriya are in it so little, you barely see them.:huh:

The wierdest thing is that the whole commercial is 5 seconds long, it's blink and you'll miss it. I hope there's a longer (better) version that will follow.

^I hope so too, maybe Toni and Viktoriya have a bit like Anna and Ymre together.

the shot

i love this ad. the smile is great and ensures it's different (her eyes give it all away how she feels). Viktoriya adds a wonderful sense of intrigue.

the angle is clever, shot from waist-to-bust height without length distortion.

the colour saturation matches the bottle, gold and luxury.

each models pose is unique - you'll love it more each time, surely. I do.

Haven't seen it on screen yet, can't wait though. Well done to Steven Meisel, pure quality!! :D

^Thanks for posting.I find it a little strange...it doesn't seem like they are laughing cause they are enjoying the perfume,more like they can't keep their composure and start giggling.It looks like outtakes from the commercial :D
But Ymre at the end is pure :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The comercial for my opinion is stupid and bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->