Prada "L’Eau Ambrée" Fragrance : Toni, Anna J, Ymre, Viktoria by Steven Meisel

I actually love the commercial. I think it's kind of sexy...in a playful, girlish way.

And does anyone know the song? I absolutely adore it.

that commercial is so funny in a good way
I keep watching it

the idea of models in a row spraying each other with perfume playfully is a bit cliché but it isn't bad at all. i think this commercial was badly executed though - the way the girls move, the unconvincing giggles... they kind of ruin the whole idea.

Wow :heart: :woot: That was... interesting, but humorous at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
This commercial is silly, not annoying like Gucci's one though, it's silly in some cute way. :lol: I was laughing while watching it. I think, they could come up with smth better

They look like a bunch of little girls secretely playing with their mothers perfume. Ymere looks nice though.

Prada L’Eau Ambrée Fragrance

me from zinio.com

At first i thought the commercial was just absolutely ridiculous and cringe. but i think its meant to be funny and just kind of light hearted.

I find it absurd, but at the same time, I can't hate it.

When you see it on TV, sandwiched between other ads, I think the speeded-up sections work to its advantage, because the weirdness of the shuffling catches the eye, and you want to see it several times to work out what's going on (and whether you like it).

That said, I'm never overly impressed with the Prada universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->