Prada "L’Eau Ambrée" Fragrance : Toni, Anna J, Ymre, Viktoria by Steven Meisel

Anna looks ridiculously smug. She always does (the number one reason I don't like her), but not this extreme.

Otherwise it's beautiful, just kind of boring that they seemingly multi-tasked and shot this on the SS09 set.

it's so overphotoshoped and looks artificial,
the girls look so fake, especially ymre,
toni is the only decent looking one

Viktoriya owns the rest of them, no doubt. I like the ad though. I have yet to see anything about that Prada campaign that I don't like.

With that said, Toni and Anna look slightly boring here. I'd rather they just cut them out of this shot and left Vika with Yumre.

Ugh, please don't. I'm more than tired of S/S 09 :judge:

Very cute; I'm not used to seeing a MG fragrance campaign though.

all i see is s/s 09 campaign, so it doesnt scream perfume for me
but t.v commercial should be interesting :smile:

the concept doesn't work well. the girls look like bad actresses.

I love it...I still can't get over how fantastic the SS 09 ads were, so I have no problem with seeing more like them.

And I'm incredibly excited to see the TV spot!!!

Loving the girls (they all look spectacular IMO) but I'm really tired of seeing the same styling/ concept just like in the S/S ads again... They were great, yes. But now I want to see something different. And somehow this doesn't work for a perfume ad for me. At all. -_-

Can't wait to see what the TV commercial will be like.

i'm very curious to see it too, i kind of idealized it already.:ninja:
i don't mind these ads being similar (well, identical) to the S/S 2009 campaign by the way, it was a gorgeous campaign and it only lasted a few months... fashion is in such a rush that when you just digested the season's collections there are already a bunch of pre-fall/resort shows and campaigns... it's nice to see a concept last a little.

Surprisingly I like this a lot. The expressions are really great. I can't quite put my finger on the vibe, but they look like nymphs or sirens or something, very mischievous but seductive too.

The only thing I might have changed would be for the girls to be nude...I don't know why, but when I saw it that's was my first thought was. It just seems like the natural thing to do for a shot like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love this. They all look so twisted and devillish. It's very clever yet unoriginal how they decided to use the ss09 campaign concept for the perfume ad by just the placement of the bottle and the body and facial expression.

After the really well executed and memorable Thunder Perfect Mind, im really quite excited for the tv commercial of L'eau Ambree fragrance.

smart choice to pick this instead of the strange F/W campaign.

IA with Spike. if they were nude it would look more natural. i'd expect some of those flying ribbons to cover up the naughty parts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->