Prada F/W 2024.25 Milan

The Night Porter, but make it completely asexual? The main idea behind this collection, the not-really-surprising backside of the looks, was too weak to be repeated in 90% of the collection, but of course they had to overkill it. Same with the bags, nobody will tap into that awkward styling gimmick. The tailoring could be nice if we got the whole thing, not just a nice front. But it's Prada, I didn't expect anything significantly better, really.

the section with the knits and over the knee skirts works really well and feels very Prada.
Somehow the whole collection felt very right for Martin Margiela instead of Prada.
Its crazy how it feels both very thin and all over the place at the same time, what's going on here?

My god that was bad! It pains me to say that but that was a dreadful Prada collection.

Don’t get me wrong, some knitwear was good, I loved the closing look and the straight dresses with the baroque frame were beautiful but as a whole, it was bad, complicated, messy.
It was gimmicky in designs and the essence of Prada was again lost. And those obnoxious Prada bombers with a giant P! Topped again with more obnoxious skirts with a giant triangle in the back!

Oh I really don’t like this collection.

Fabio left and now it’s already sinking harder!
I know MiuMiu will be better than that because I’m tired of Raf Simons.

The flappy bows, the bits of fabric panels, the thin sheaths and satin make this look and feel very limp. Even with the way a lot of the models were carrying the bags with the one handle. Gormless corner lurkers that are also the flimsiest of wall flowers. I can't make sense of this.

I missed it as it was happening was live, but was sill able to go back and just skip through the collection because it was such a bore. More repetitive than usual and the accessories were atrocious. Next to nothing is salvageable here.

And of all things, why coquette? It's such a patronising and meek little micro trend that bears no real interest beyond self infantalising. It's repugnant.

wow... all the textures, front and back, volumes. It's almost as if they came out of the unknown, from somewhere, a pradaland. love the soundtrack as well. and the colors, OMG the colors

There is a soft aggressiveness to the collection. I'm speechless because it's been a long time since I liked a Prada collection like this.

pradas version of ancora.. omg that collection really affected a lot... rafs a bad influence to miuccia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->