• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prada S/S 2007 : Sasha and Eddie Klint by Steven Meisel

the prada girl this season IS Sasha. There's an new ad with her in it in the feb issue of Vanity FAir

Nueva said:
the prada girl this season IS Sasha. There's an new ad with her in it in the feb issue of Vanity FAir
What does it look like? Could you scan?

Sasha has been good for Prada, for sure, but not most versatile and I thought they would go for something new this time.

kuba01 said:
Yes, I completely agree with what you're saying....I had low expectations for the Winter ad campaign, yet it turned out to be amazing.

However, that being said, Prada needs a FRESH new face.....Sasha's look is just not as 'shocking' as it used to be.

Did THAT make sense? :lol:

Lol yeah, I think- :lol:

pandinha said:
She's climbing ice mountains now. Veeeery nice. :crush:

I was thinking; tramp looking for a shop window to sleep in...thank you for your more romantic image :D:rofl:

:ninja: not really feeling it to be honest (and that from a HUGE Sasha fan) but I'm sure it will grow on me..I first didn't like the FW0607 campaign either and love it now..so there's hope

Interesting to see it finally! Reminds me of Gucci last season a bit...

^ My words exactly! :lol:

Nice. And Sasha does her job, although I think it could've been just as good or better with someone else.

Oh man. I love love Sasha but I'm not feeling it either but the more I look at it...the more I think I like it. :rofl:

is good this phoro nice color this yes i liked uch more of the other photo of Eddie Klint

I am very pleasantly suprised by this ad, Ive been a bit bored by Prada ads the last few seasons but I love this, Sasha looks gorgeous and the clothes look great photographed, cant wait to see more!

it's not bad but not amazing, i think sasha's best work for prada is still her two fall campaigns...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jk1988
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->