Prada : What Went Wrong?

sadly high price tags work well when your so in demand it increases desirability and reward as its not accessible to every tier of shopper

I walked into a Prada boutique with that horrible chequerboard flooring not so long ago and was greeted by a sales assistant who tried to flog me nylon jackets that were 2 grand and up. I just don’t get their menswear, nearly everything was black, boxy and made of synthetics with that stupid triangle plaque, like a terrible imitation of acronym or something. The only other piece was a horrendously overpriced woollen overcoat that at least looked decent. No one would buy their plastic bags if it didn’t have their badge on it. I pointed out that when you pay that much, the least you would expect are great natural fabrics and good hand feel…the salesgirl mumbled a confused reply…

yslforever makes all my point. 89% growth is a red flag. That means you were not selling anything…. Because if I sold 2 that is 100% growth over selling only one. A brand like prada shpuld have all its categories already fleshed out. 89% would be acceptable on brand new product categories like a new perfume …

I also cant think of a time when Prada finances wasnt funny money. this whole move into nylon materials with triangle plaques was supposed to stabilize prada …

Last edited:
Yea the sales rep has no control of the product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->