Proenza Schouler for Target

nogoodforme said:
i bought these jeans...i like them a lot, but they are more of a straight leg than a skinny leg, and the inseam is only 30" long -- perfect for a petite person like me, but it may be too short if you are tall and skinny. the denim is of decent quality. i'm wearing them right now, in fact!
exactly, they're very short.

anyone know where to get the short sleeve gray logo sweatshirt? or when it is coming out?...if i don't end up getting it i'm gonna be so sad, i'm in love with it!

tangiblelove said:
anyone know where to get the short sleeve gray logo sweatshirt? or when it is coming out?...if i don't end up getting it i'm gonna be so sad, i'm in love with it!
There aren't even any "hidden links" for the s/s sweatshirt in grey yey, but I posted it in ebony a few pages back with its pic. HTH!

Anybody know if the bustier top is out yet?

I did some damage at Target recently.
I bought:
*Grey and white striped coat (looove the shape and satiny lining)
*Black shirtdress/tunic thing...yes it is very sheer but goes perfectly over a long black C&C tank I have, so it sort of works as a dress for me
*Purple bustier dress (sooo cute...just wish it was a wee bit shorter and the straps weren't so teeny--I'm afraid I'll accidentally snap them)

About the bustier top to which I was asking about--

Okay so I see the blue (also comes in purple) bustier tops featured in the Proenza commercials on eBay.com but I can't seem to find it in the stores or on the target site.

Anybody know what the deal with this is? Where can I find this top excluding eBay (because I don't want to pay $60 for it!!!)

Is it not out yet? It must be...it's on eBay...

i was reading instyle magazine today (the march issue with sandra bullock on the cover) and it said the silk bustier top was going to be released on march 14.
i'm not sure what target is going to do now that the top seems to be sold out online already.

I bought a really darling top today - one of the few things i liked. I cannot find a picture of it on Target's website. I'll have to take a picture of it.

I just got an e-mail from the GO International mailing list. Target just put up some more items that you can only get online--one week before they're due in stores. It's most basic tissue tanks and the bustier dress in cabin brown. Here's the link :flower: :

http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html?node=324015011

psexclusive.jpg

I got an email this morning that new stuff was just posted. I see the s/s sweatshirt, but in ebony only. I think I may wait for the grey one.

I finally stopped by a Target today to check out the Proenza Schouler items--I was quite impressed, to be honest! I decided to purchase a jacket and skirt set for a total of ~$70.

Pictures taken by me.

Here are some images Target.com provides:

target.com

Pretty decent for $70, I think. I might purchase something online, too.

The stuff is cute!!

Why don't they do more men's stuff when they hire these designers though? The men's stuff at Target is so boring.

Blazers??

Hey all,

I have found your info verrrrry helpful.

I was curious about the blazers they offer though--I was wondering if anyone has seen them in person or bought one by any chance? I want to know if they fit well...they look kinda weird on the models imo. Let me know!!

<3 Jen

there was a blurb in wwd saying that the colette store wasnt having much sucess with the proenza items. and that regular colette shoppers were confused....

i plan on purchasing the linen blazer and matching skirt later on.

my silk palm print dress, palm print skirt and grape bustier...
i might return the skirt...a bit undecided on it...

Attachments

• bustier.jpg
    bustier.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 217
  • palm_skirt.jpeg
    palm_skirt.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
  • silk_dress.jpeg
    silk_dress.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 11
I find the bustiers gorgeous, but am much too shy to actually wear one. Maybe I should try one on sometime--I might just surprise myself :D Nice purchases, by the way!

i like the kimono dress kimair.

funny, i didnt think i would like that piece initially, but seeing it on people it looks good

I received a bunch of stuff today. I love the brown bustier dress. I read that a lot of people found it to run small, so I ordered a size up. It's actually a little big right under my arms. I think a size smaller might be too tight around the banded part, though. But I'm definitely keeping it. I also got the purple palm print dress, which I'm definitely not keeping. I like the way it's styled in the ads, but the dress itself is definitely not me. I also got the tshirt in yellow, purple and white. The yellow is a little muddier than I had expected, but the tshirt fits cute and I'm going to keep all 3 because they were so cheap. I have a few pics that I'll try to post tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burgerdays
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->