Interview August 2008 : Eva Mendes by Mikael Jansson

Nope, not yet. I have an advance issue and I really don't know when it will hit the stores, though it shouldn't take that long.
You are very lucky then! can you scan Maryna and Paris nights editorials please?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are very lucky then! can you scan Maryna and Paris nights editorials please?

If I can the whole ed, I'll have to scan all the others and I really don't have that much time for this right now. But I'll scan previews of each ed, so you guys can get a better idea of what this issue actually looks like.

Love the cover, reminds of few that Mert & Marcus did for POP......if we will get celeb on the covers then make them work like with this one and VB on Allure, i wish US Vogue would take a cue!

And omg Jon Hamm? :woot:

Love the cover, reminds of few that Mert & Marcus did for POP......if we will get celeb on the covers then make them work like with this one and VB on Allure, i wish US Vogue would take a cue!

And omg Jon Hamm? :woot:

Indeed it does look like some Pop covers especially the J-Lo cover.

Whoa whoa whoa Jon Hamm is in this????? :buzz:

So basically this issue has Aline, Iris, Natasa, Maryna AND the completely delicious John Hamm?

Someone pinch me because I must be dreaming. I need to know when this is out so I can purchase and oogle.

Whoa whoa whoa Jon Hamm is in this????? :buzz:

So basically this issue has Aline, Iris, Natasa, Maryna AND the completely delicious John Hamm?

Someone pinch me because I must be dreaming. I need to know when this is out so I can purchase and oogle.
:lol::lol:

Girl i know hahaha, it sounds like a lovely issue..oh Jon :wub: and i am sooo happy to see Jansson is getting more work again.

Mmmmm Jon Hamm is such a handsome man, he always looks so dapper. To me he is a lot more sexier than someone like George Clooney. Hamm has a real throwback quality to him and of course I feel this way because he's brilliant on Mad Men.

If I can the whole ed, I'll have to scan all the others and I really don't have that much time for this right now. But I'll scan previews of each ed, so you guys can get a better idea of what this issue actually looks like.

The masthead, too, pretty please :flower: I'm so curious about their editorial team :smile:

I guess i better google Jon Hamm,i must be the one who who doesn't know who he is:lol:

where is interview from?
thanks for the review dieselmax, all the eds sound really promising! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->