Interview August 2008 : Eva Mendes by Mikael Jansson

There is just one picture of Jon Hamm, it is not full-size either

thaqnks for the prveiws. It all looks quite good.

Looks like Interview magazine is going on my list of monthly reads! This issue looks amazing!!

Looks like a great issue, especially Maryna and Magda's ed! Thanks for the previews Max!

The more I look at the Maryna/Madga pics, the more I think this should have been the Gucci campaign for this season :lol:

One more from the Maryna/Magdalena editorial...

*dnamodels.com

^me, too!!
i :heart: interview so much, and it was really devastating when 2 years ago they stopped importing the magazine in argentina :( now i only get it ocasionally when someone i know travels to USA, and even then, most of the time they don't find in newsstands and bookstores! :angry: anyway, all of this to say that i'm especially grateful to you all for scanning and sharing :flower:

I really like the look of that Gucci ed.

:woot:

Embedded in the piece is a sketch of Baron's outlay for Interview (as well as Art In America and Antiques). If you have been disappointed in the slow rev-up for Interview magazine, feel assured in the knowledge that the last three issues have been pretty much "demoes" for the true launch, the September issue, when the volume gets pushed up to full amp.
But I certainly shouldn't blow the whole piece by quoting all of it here. Definetly check out hintmag.com and read it for yourself.
TheImagist

Can't wait for the September issue! :buzz:

Frida Gianni ed :flower:
marynamagdainterview1jx8.bmp

marynamagdainterview2ii1.bmp

marynamagdainterview3bm4.bmp

*dnamodels.com

frida gianini ed looks so fierce. i love it. thx for the pics.:smile:

I'm not very awestruck by Baron's first few issues hopefully the fully-redesign Sept. issue will blow me away but I doubt it will be as good as his Bazaar makeover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->