Interview August 2008 : Eva Mendes by Mikael Jansson

Wow, that cover is great!! I :heart: Eva Mendes, she is such a beauty.

Thanks for the scans and the ed info!

Can't wait til this hits newsstands, I will definitely be purchasing this.

eva-mendes-does-interview1.jpg

eva-mendes-does-interview2.jpg

eva-mendes-does-interview3.jpg

Credit: The Fashion Time Blog

Did Ingrid already leave Interview...if so who replaced her?

Did Ingrid already leave Interview...if so who replaced her?

If I recall this correctly, her lover, Sandra Brant, sold it to her ex-husband, Peter, who then brought in Fabian Baron and Peter's current wife Stephanie Seymour to front the magazine. I saw them on Charlie Rose's show recently.

^ July 15th according to Huffington.

If I recall this correctly, her lover, Sandra Brant, sold it to her ex-husband, Peter, who then brought in Fabian Baron and Peter's current wife Stephanie Seymour to front the magazine. I saw them on Charlie Rose's show recently.

that's true for the most part. peter bought out sandra's share in the company. she and ingrid left and are now editors-at-large at vanity fair's international versions. fabien baron and glenn o'brien were brought in as co-creative directors of brant publications - art in america and interview. stephanie has been named a contributing editor at interview, and will be involved in a fashion capacity. karl templer is the interview's new fashion editor.

oh god shes sooo gross...i hadnt seen any chick more vulgar than her.

ugh one thing is to shoot a high fashion model like that, like mariacarla for example, another thing is to shoot eva mendes like that:yuk: looks so cheap.
(lou doillon scans, when possible, please?)

Last edited by a moderator:
plus its a total rip off from Mert and Marcus works

but i dont think what that kind of photosession looks good with models (young), in respect that most of models are as sexy as the wall in my house... that kind of photosession suits adult ( but not gross) woman

I don't think that the new team is fully installed on this issue, I thought it was September when the first Baron issue comes out? Anyway, I'm not that fond of the male hand forcing her face shot - ehm - seems like there's enough of that part of sexuality in other realms of culture without Interview stepping up for yet another hetero head ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually i like Eva's ed even if it's a bit forced (as her VI editorial). haven't we all had that 'too much sex' times left somewhere behind? as for the shots it really reminds me of bruce weber vs miguel reveriego style. which is good, but...
the prada shot is great though. can't wait to see the other stuff.

^I liked it at first, but then it's....She looks like she can't open her eyes, and this guy is taking advantage of her state...all very nice and all in practice if done right :lol: but do we have to see this type of "went to Ibiza, lost all my money, don't know what happened to my orifices but here's the proof in Interview" type of shot for some up-scale p*rn movie, but I guess there pretty much are none anymore :P

Can someone please explain societies recent fascination with Eva Mendes? I'm not getting it? She looks like a Monica Vitti wannabe and has never made a decent film in her life! :innocent: :ninja:

Preview scans:

Lou Doillon
Photographer : Terry Richardson
Fashion Editor : Jessica Diehl
Model : Lou Doillon

Paris Nights
Photographer : Anthony Maule
Fashion Editor : Karl Templer
Models : Anna J, Denisa Dvorakova, Iris Strubegger, Natasa Vojnovic, Sean O', Aline Weber & Hilary Rhoda

Beyond Bling
Photographer : Jason Kibbler
Fashion Editor : Sarah Ellison
Model : Arlenis

Frida Giannini
Photographer : Mikael Jansson
Fashion Editor : Karl Templer
Models : Maryna & Magdalena

The Raconteurs
Photographer : Craig McDean
Models : The Raconteurs

All scanned by me

Iris looks amazing. The editorial with Maryna and Magdalena looks good too but hopefully the whole editorial si not looking the exact same because the two preview pictures you posted are too similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->