00020m-2.jpg

00030m-1.jpg
00040m-1.jpg

00050m-1.jpg
00060m-1.jpg

00070m-1.jpg
00080m-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So powerful and dramatic, to say the least. Very clean, but in the best way possible. I love the color palette (it helps that he put the redheads in green :lol:). Those opening column dresses with the angular shrouds are so lovely, incredibly strong too. All in all a very pleasing collection - definitely a high light of the season in my opinion!

I keep coming back to stare at the pictues - SO wonderful. What's so exciting to me is that so much of this translates as evening wear to me, which, for me seems like a first for him.....I never thought that would be a niche for him, but I can really see some of these as red carpet gowns (much to his chagrin I'm sure...LOL)

Regardless, I want the WHOLE collection -

I thought it was really beautiful and interesting. Some of the shapes were definitely unflattering in the hip area but I don't look to Rick Owens for wearability-I just look at it as art and inspiration.

Gorgeous, just gorgeous. To me this collection is like the best of his two sides, his earlier fluid, draggy, wraith-like silhouette and the more angular, structured silhouettes he's been exploring these last few years. The combination is wonderfully executred, and as someone who prefers his earlier work this is a welcome change of pace.

And I definitely agree with softgrey - there really is something sexy about this, certainly sexier than I've come to expect from a Rick Owens collection.

Whoa...

Rick Owens just saved Paris shows!! So incredible. It's simple and minimal but it works! Love those shoes and the headpieces!!

Stunning! Awesome! Don't know what else to say, I'm going to bed. :D

I've never really been interested in RickOwens, but this collection is something that I really like. Think this collection added a bit of sensuality to his usual work amongst other things.

I could easily wear these pieces, so dramatic yet comfortable looking! He has a great style - very talented. I've only had my eye on him for a few years & I'm looking forward to more.

In my top 10 of the season!

I really appreciate thi sweeter side of his aesthetic, but his distinctive style and elegance remains here. He manages to create a really commercial collection comparing to his previous ones, but without loosing his appeal an complexity. I have a special crush on the shoes and the floor-lenght that's remind me of samourai outfits don't knwo why though.

I bow down to the high priestesses. This is flawlessly regal

^ you gotta hand it to Rick Owens to make the most amazing shoes season after season :P i loved this collection,
it was very clean and sparse, and masterful at the same time; i've always found Rick Owens to be one of the few
designers who never loses their identity whenever they attempt to tone down to the bare essentials in their designs.
the pieces are simply beautiful. i always feel such a huge sense of awe whenever i look at his pieces; it feels like
i'm looking at clothing from a different planet, and i'm still getting the feeling this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->