Robert Pattinson

Some pics of Rob at the TIFF premiere of Maps To The Stars in Toronto September 9th :flower:

robpattinson.blogspot.com

What is he wearing?! does he have his own style? cause to me it seems like he´s so easily influenced by the women he dates :Pink:

robsessedpattinson.com
(more at the source)

What is he wearing?! does he have his own style? cause to me it seems like he´s so easily influenced by the women he dates :Pink:

:lol::lol::lol: Forget influence, I bet she tells him what to wear. His look suits the moustache so I hope it goes when the moustache does.

Really not fond of that last outfit :blink: I think this candid from yesterday is better. The mustache will probably be off soon but too bad regarding what happened to Idol's Eye :(

Go Campaign's Gala event yesterday.
Is this for a role or...? :unsure:

robsessedpattinson.com

which weird haircuts? I can only remember one (shaved, choppy side cut) but that one was for Cosmopolis...
I hope it's for a role because between recent outfits and this haircut, I want him to stop dating that singer asap LOL

His only project in pre-production is The Childhood of a Leader -- a look at the childhood life of a a post-World War I leader.

So, nah, he's just a douchebag.

which weird haircuts? I can only remember one (shaved, choppy side cut) but that one was for Cosmopolis...
I hope it's for a role because between recent outfits and this haircut, I want him to stop dating that singer asap LOL
A shaved, choppy side cut that most people would've shaved off the minute the stopped filming. :P I don't think it's his girlfriend, it's probably just him.

Rob at the Hollywood Film Awards November 14th.

I like the suits from these last two events. Too bad about the haircut :shock:

robpattinson.blogspot.fr

Rob at the photo call and press conference for Life at the Berlin Film Festival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->