Roberto Cavalli F/W 10.11 : Gisele Bundchen by Mert & Marcus

Boo. The collection was great, I don't it to be ruined by Gisele and the tacky flames :ermm:

agree.hope this is just a shot for the 40th anniversary...and not the real campaing (but i think this is it..since the clothes are from the fw collection..:doh: )

OMG, this is ridiculously ugly! Mert & Marcus didn't shoot an only beautiful campaing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The seasons when a Cavalli campaign isn't tacky are the moments where something odd is going on. I welcome the tasteless insanity of it. I miss the days when his ads had scenarios where a model would take a pet tiger out for a walk beside a swimming pool. Now that's the sort of occasion I need a dress for.

The seasons when a Cavalli campaign isn't tacky are the moments where something odd is going on. I welcome the tasteless insanity of it. I miss the days when his ads had scenarios where a model would take a pet tiger out for a walk beside a swimming pool. Now that's the sort of occasion I need a dress for.

exactly

tacky Cavalli is good Cavalli. you want excess? Cavalli!

Is the campaign actually going to say 40th anniversary? Not that I don't mind it would just be wierd to me!

The campaign is pure Cavalli, me like :smile:

Not sure what to think of it just yet, glad to see Gisele though.

Gisele can do no wrong in my eyes, so any comment I make will just be terribly biased. :P Can't wait to see the whole campaign.

Is the campaign actually going to say 40th anniversary? Not that I don't mind it would just be wierd to me!

The campaign is pure Cavalli, me like :smile:

I think they just did that for the entrance to the show yesterday (at least I hope)

twitter/robertocavalli

I love it! It's so hot

OTT and amazingly tacky in the extreme.....and exactly what I've come to expect from Cavalli. They've tried a softer approach last season and it didn't really pay off so back to what they do best.
Looking forward to seeing more......as this one does look like a flyer for a nightclub in Ibiza or something.

I'm wondering if this is the cover of the book Cavalli is editing with Mert & Marcus to celebrate the 40th anniversary? doesn't look good...

The '40th Anniversary' text does appear on the print ad. I have it here in front of me in August's InStyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->