Roberto Cavalli F/W 10.11 : Gisele Bundchen by Mert & Marcus

Oh my she's hot, this is one of the best campaign for sure.

Stunning! Each shot is breathtaking. Thanks for the HQs!

did they jus cut and past outfits on to her body
i swear they said look sexy and she threw her hands up
lately i have not like anything she has been doing print wise

HQ

from Vogue Italia July 2010
scans by me

OMG the second shot is to die for,it's just HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :woot:
Cavalli at his best :boxer: :woot:

It reminds me a lot of that shoot they do on Ugly Betty with the burning cars :lol:

It's good though - it's got the Cavalli spirit.

I agree with everyone in this page, I think this campaign is perfect for Cavalli-Gisele, strong poses, dramatic background B)

01-12.jpg

05-9.jpg

02-11.jpg

03-9.jpg

04-11.jpg

robertocavalli.com

They're basically Gisele and Roberto Cavalli at their bests. Cavalli should always do ads like these. Sexy, powerful and commanding, and who does this better than Gisele?

I love this...

But i just cant get over how photoshopped her face is, like a plastic surgeon attacked her face along with more retouching and a hint of botox.

^agree about that. With a face like 'gisele's what IS the point with photoshopping like that...

I think this season of ad campaigns has a record number of photoshop complaints :lol:...but while Mert & Marcus are the undisputed kings of photoshop, there are other campaigns with more obvious photoshop than this one. :wink: I've accepted the fact that photoshop obviously appeals to the masses and there's no use complaining about it. It's become sort of a broken record in these threads.

I love these ads...once again, Gisele's power and confidence practically leaps off the pages!

^PS is just a tool like any other. The problem is when it's used to destroy a decent photograph, such as obliterating Gisele's essence.
Why hire her then, in the first place? I'm rather surprised since M&M are usually brilliant...

It's almost as if M&M passed it on to a talentless person who proceeded to try to enhance Gisele's cheekbones...Horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this and it looks even better complete, but I agree, the photoshopping is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->