Roberto Cavalli for H&M

Even better is the news that H&M are opening an outlet in Belfast in autumn, so I don't have to traipse miles across the country to catch sight of this collection. Actually, I think I'll buy that UK Elle this evening to see the preview, in the spirit of "retail research".

the mens stuff looks actually really good...cant wait to see more of the collection!!!

1372219884_f0b85aa487_o.jpg

via nitro:licious

ENJOY!

People might hate the animal print. But I think it's pretty. That one short beige/yellow dress on the right top is really sexy, if worn properly.

i think im liking that black shirt with the white bow. and the dress on the top right. i've never thought i'd like anything from this collection:|

I didnt hate Cavalli in the past. I actually loved him for his strong ethnic influences and his warm air of excess.

But then he did the Playboy Bunny shirts.

So now a designer that I have lost respect for is designing clothes for a store that makes disposible clothing. Fabulous. Lets see how many "fashionable girls" are wearing the once-interesting, now-trashy Roberto Cavalli designs.

I didnt hate Cavalli in the past. I actually loved him for his strong ethnic influences and his warm air of excess.

But then he did the Playboy Bunny shirts.

So now a designer that I have lost respect for is designing clothes for a store that makes disposible clothing. Fabulous. Lets see how many "fashionable girls" are wearing the once-interesting, now-trashy Roberto Cavalli designs.

lol. totally.

These pictures look kinda promising.

Well, 350 for an elaborate gown ain't asking for too much, is it? How much did the V&R wedding dress cost?

And, is that one photo a picture of a Cavalli x H&M creation?
i believe it was $300...

i think that has been the most expensive piece for any of the collaboration to date...
so this will go a step further it seems....

if i am remembering correctly...:flower:

Y'all's slow!

gold2bdressrk4.jpg

img46e01ku9.jpg

It might really shape up into one fine collection. I mean, I've never seen such a dress at H&M before! And it's really something a celeb would appear in on the red carpet. Or anywhere exclusive.

The sale is limited to 200 Stores worldwide (for some reason, nearly all the stores in Vienna get those collections, well, we got them before in previous years, maybe we'll be lucky this time again.). There'll be more to come.

Source: As stated on the top of the first pic.

I WANT THAT PURSE AND THE SNAKE BRACELET!!!!!

Edit:

Oh, and the person who uploaded those pics also listed 20 of the 25 pieces for women (men are neglected as always.....)

25 Pieces for women:
Giraffe coat
Leopard coat - long
Leopard coat - short
Black trench coat
Military Jacket
Faux Fur bomber vest
Long snow leopard dress ($160)
Short snow leopard dress ($69)
Long blackened gold lame dress ($349)
Long black evening dress with tulle
Gold beaded dress ($240)
Skinny Jeans
Sleeveless ruffle blouse ($50)
Animal print bib shirt
Giraffe Caftan
Long sleeve white tuxedo shirt
White Tuxedo Jacket ($100)
Black Tuxedo Pants
Gold sandals
Leather Jacket ($230)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really excited about this. I'm afraid it might look tacky though.

im liking it more and more now that i see pics..
i hope they get a good amount of stuff here in finland...

^my thoughts exactly... i hate cavalli's designs with a passion, but it does seem he tried to tone down the tackiness in order to make the collection more saleable... and i actually do like that tuxedo jacket and the beaded dress jessica's wearing. i guess we'll see...
but i do hope my local h&m gets this, so i can see it in real life.

I wish someone would post the mens stuff I want to go to H&M in Chicago for this but I dont want to waste my time to see it if its pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->