Roberto Cavalli for H&M

^Marc's mens is definitley not the worst but I'd be a lot happier to see Lucas Ossendrijver do a men's line for H&M than Marc!

No really.. i dont want to sound like an a**.. but.. when was the last time everyone went to H&M.. 30% of the stuff in the store looks like MJ LOL! ALLLLL of the jackets at one point were knock off MJs LOL.. So why do you want him to do the line.. for the label MJ For HM? LMAO! Be serious.

Because if Marc has his name on it people won't feel like they are wearing "knock-offs" but I feel you. The last time I went my friend and I were pointing out all the YSL and Chloe knockoffs.

I totally understand what you mean, but regardless.. your still wearing a watered down version... your still paying for a cheaper garment.. why does it matter if it says Marc Jacobs? why not just buy the 29.90$ jacket that looks like a MJ. so your willing to pay 59.90$ if it was the same jacket with a MJ tag? The industry is sooo F'ed up LOL.

im not saying i wouldnt LOL.. im just as guilty.

A sneak peek, from Café (a swedish fashion magazine for men) taken i Cavallis studio in Florens.

cavalli_bvildspel_1.jpg

cavalli_bvildspel_3.jpg

cavalli_bvildspel_4.jpg

cavalli_bvildspel_5.jpg

cavalli_bildspel_2.jpg

cafe.se

you know what is scarey...
i think this is going to be good...

i was at bloomies yesterday and saw just cavalli...
so weird to see it in a store like that...
but i have to say...
it made me look twice...
mostly because it doesn't look like everything else out there...

so even if it is 'very cavalli'...
that might actually be what makes it good right now!...
:shock:...

the mens stuff i saw of just cavalli is actually rather toned down...
much less crazy that say -dolce-
so i expect this stuff to be more like that...

thanks for the pics zarah!!...:kiss:

unexpectly surprised to see that the Cavalli clothing seems to be good...It makes me curious to see how the collection will be for H&M

And cafés thoughts from the preview of the mens collection:

"I saw divides of Roberto Cavallis collection for H&M in Paris the first week in july. It was not truly what I been waiting me.

The mens collection is more tailored and masculine then I had expected. Here exists to example a dinner-jacket in wool, a dark blue jacket with accompanying thin trousers, a trenchcoat and two different leather jackets."

(My translation, sorry if my english is bad:(innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
aha! we have pictures!:clap:

the military jacket doesnt look that bad.

i kind of like the trench. and i'm glad that it's not that typical cavalli, more toned tone. i believe it will attract more audience, since it's not so out there

Well, I guess I'll spend SOMETHING because I like the trench too.

I must say I also like that trench. I'm sure it will sell out quite quickly...and I refuse to fight for fashion.

i also like the trench. the black military jacket is kind of dope...if there is a mens version/variation i may spring for that. needless to say i am intrigued and want to see more because surprisingly this preview looks pretty chic!

That trench is beautiful.
Definately making me think twice about the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lores
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->