Roberto Cavalli for H&M

I wish someone would post the mens stuff I want to go to H&M in Chicago for this but I dont want to waste my time to see it if its pointless.

there are couple of pics of the mens stuff if you go few pages back...
like this nice jacket that im lusting over for...

I know I HAVE to get the giraffe print trench. But only because a) I love trench coats and b) my sister's nickname for me is giraffe

yes, they are gorgeous! And the tie in the same look is really nice, too!

lw2photo Thanks for posting Pictures:D:D

Im so dispointed for the mens collection so boring so uncavalli
The mens sweater looks like the one David Beckham has just less expensive material.
But I really do like that one button mens suit I wonder how much it will sell for?

Why are they taking so long to release pics? The stuff arrives in a 2 weeks already!!!! How are people supposed to decide on that stuff if it's not presented to the public at least a month prior to it's launch date???

But I really do like that one button mens suit I wonder how much it will sell for?

The price is listed as ~2500 swedish krones. Which is something like 270 Euros. And 370 Dollars. That's for the whole suit though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The items will be in stores in november. we have a long wait.

i saw the roberto cavalli for H&M leather jacket in the new issue of cosmopolitan actually with ali larter on the cover. but it is not identified as such.

IN my opninion all these "cheap line" designer collection sounds very promising ... but when I come to the shop got to say that I get a little dissapointed... :( I think overall it is the same wether it is cavalli or stella or Karl Lagerfeld... Actually the only collection that did not dissapoint me was Kate Moss for Top Shop.. There were also crapy stuff ... but at the end you could find something cheap.. not lookig so low quality and looking nice^_^ ...

Thats only my opinion and experience :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I could've sworn that some of this stuff has already hit the racks. The trench (in black and in sand) have been on the racks in BOTH H&M's on 34th Street in NYC. One of my friends bought one before returning to London over a week ago. I even took a picture of it on the rack with my camera phone. Has anyone else seen any of the clothes out for sale already?

I want that gold dress! :blush:

But sadly I found out today that the collection will be in stores November 8th (one of the big Swedish newspapers has an article about the collaboration today) - and I'm traveling that week. :( So probably no Cavalli for H&M for me, since it will be all gone by the time I get to a store. :cry:

I'm not sure I'm thrilled about it.... cavalli for H&M look so ...cheap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->